- Best wishes to Shadab Khan, Haris Rauf and Haider Ali who have all tested positive for COVID-19. https://t.co/lnSbF9fWLa 06:03:07, 2020-06-23
- RT @76Shadabkhan: Tested positive for Covid19. Please remember me in your prayers. Wishing and praying for everyone’s safety. Stay safe. 06:06:59, 2020-06-23
- RT @HarisRauf14: Tested Positive for COVID-19. Fortunately I am very much stable . Remember me in your precious prayers. Take every kind of… 06:10:00, 2020-06-23
- @gulu1959 it's so easy for all these elaborate plans to unravel in reply to gulu1959 06:49:34, 2020-06-23
- RT @wiplayers: 🌴📢 Our first practice match will begin on Tuesday, June 23. Stay tuned to @wiplayers for updates. Match time 11am local, 4am… 07:13:45, 2020-06-23
- RT @JohnStensholt: Cricket thankful for Stockmarket recovery in the past few months @plalor https://t.co/UuJD1nAshQ 07:16:17, 2020-06-23
- RT @TheCricketerMag: A 30-strong group of players will check into the Hilton Hotel at the Southampton venue on Tuesday.
- and from America's National Womens Soccer League https://t.co/zlXJez6d0N 08:16:10, 2020-06-23
- RT @WACA_Cricket: Our Men’s squad 🤜 🤛 #WESTISBEST https://t.co/WBfvbCXXfC 11:56:41, 2020-06-23
- RT @WACA_Cricket: Our Women’s squad looking 👌 #WESTISBEST https://t.co/pIjrbbvYEu 11:56:58, 2020-06-23
- Cameron Gannon joining WA for 2020-21 https://t.co/a5bd8WKDlP 11:58:40, 2020-06-23
- RT @prahrancc: Wishing our reigning Julie Calvert Medal winner @alanaking95 all the best with the move West.
Go well Kingy! 👊
- Nathan Coulter-Nile, Andrew Tye, Simon Mackin cut from the WA contract list: https://t.co/nGWYGrQLKU 12:01:26, 2020-06-23
- RT @cricketcomau: There's a lot of quality here!
- RT @ThunderBBL: BBL vs IPL ✅
Bowling the Super Over ✅
AB de Villiers ✅
- @gulu1959 no relation apparently in reply to gulu1959 15:11:14, 2020-06-23
- RT @qldcricket: Thanks Ganno, Goodluck in WA! #MaroonGrown https://t.co/I1T50nMNF2 15:12:06, 2020-06-23
- Today's NRL biosecurity breach features the player who visited his mum on Saturday not realising that the protocol… https://t.co/TxtsHOSGi8 16:42:08, 2020-06-23
- @gulu1959 I believe him actually. The rules are changing quickly and from what I have heard since it seems to have… https://t.co/5pJ79ByP1I in reply to gulu1959 19:00:31, 2020-06-23
- on the subject of sports ramming through "exciting" innovations in the face of opposition from just about everyone https://t.co/5oODG7UHHA 19:11:01, 2020-06-23
- starting Thursday?? righteo then. (read the whole thread from SLC) https://t.co/BWR8z2JqQQ 19:14:43, 2020-06-23
- RT @OfficialSLC: Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) wishes to announce that none of the contracted players of the SLC have sought permission to take p… 19:18:55, 2020-06-23
- hmm it was only a matter of time until [Random Country With Low COVID Infection Rate] T10 League came to Sri Lanka.… https://t.co/JXjIgGFa2Q 19:23:32, 2020-06-23
- I forgot to post a scheduled tweet for 11am BST today but it's fifteen days till the start hopefully of the first #EngvWI Test 20:02:53, 2020-06-23
- RT @bbctms: Live cricket returns as the West Indies begin a 3 day intersquad game @EmiratesOT.
- RT @EuropeanCricket: 17 year old Eden Wardle left armer made history by taking the first ever hat- trick at @Dream11 European Cricket Serie… 20:04:03, 2020-06-23
- RT @thervd: Roach to Brathwaite, leave.
Cricket is back. https://t.co/2vWxF5e7XF 20:07:09, 2020-06-23
- RT @patrick_kidd: Cricket has been very slow to get play started again so it's good to read via @legsidelizzy that some counties are consid… 20:08:05, 2020-06-23
- RT @ACScricket: Early blow 75 years ago on first morning of 2d Victory Test, at Sheffield, after Australia put England in; w-keeper Stan Si… 20:10:17, 2020-06-23
- RT @cricketnext: "From that day, I lost interest in cricket. I lost many of my childhood friends during that blast and I lost the smile on… 20:24:46, 2020-06-23
- RT @SAfridiOfficial: Wishing a speedy recovery to @iamhaideraly @HarisRauf14 & @76Shadabkhan. You’re all sports personalities who are physi… 22:10:33, 2020-06-23
- RT @sportanddev: 📽️ Join us today! Our webinar on "Reimagining the future of sport and development" will be starting at 14:00 GMT+2 #future… 22:13:36, 2020-06-23
- RT @Peston: The “cricket ball is a natural vector of disease” says @BorisJohnson when telling @GregClarkMP why cricket matches cannot resum… 22:18:20, 2020-06-23
- RT @CDCCBrooksy: Dear Boris
How to manage a cricket ball :
Wash your hands
Don’t touch your face
Keep socially distanced
Sanitise if you… 22:30:30, 2020-06-23
- RT @legsidelizzy: If you are as cross as I am, I suggest we all email and tweet Oliver Dowden. Make a bit of noise about this bonkers nons… 22:30:55, 2020-06-23
- between Boris Johnson and Novak Djokovic my head is exploding 22:37:18, 2020-06-23
- RT @AuthorsCC: The most unpopular man in cricket, keeping his eye on the vector. https://t.co/Oncw1GSMw9 22:46:16, 2020-06-23
- RT @CharlesDagnall: “BOWLED HIM!!!! Sensational natural vector of the disease from Anderson!!!!” https://t.co/DMyB4i6sqR 22:46:32, 2020-06-23
- @gulu1959 certainly, and he has been stood down from his team's next game for doing so in reply to gulu1959 22:56:51, 2020-06-23
- Disturbing news, seven more players from the Pakistan squad tested positive for COVID-19 plus one member of staff.… https://t.co/BJjeViyXJA 23:16:23, 2020-06-23
- RT @Cricket_Ali: Wasim Khan: “The tour to England is very much on track and the side will depart as per schedule on 28 June."
Only one pla… 23:22:34, 2020-06-23
- RT @faizanlakhani: Players & support staff who tested positive will observe self-isolation & remain under monitoring of PCB medical panel,… 23:23:09, 2020-06-23
- RT @ACBofficials: Some fascinating scenes from the 18th day of the ongoing one month Training Camp.
- RT @KamranAbbasi: On a more serious note, it would be good to see the research that shows a causal link between a cricket ball and disease… 23:26:07, 2020-06-23