- RT @TuneInLiveEvent: O my goodness! I almost completely missed this.
“My” @KNCBcricket are playing @GlamCricket and there’s commentary on… 00:01:58, 2019-07-05
- Victory to Australia by four wickets with 28 balls to spare, go 2-0 up im the ODI series and 4-0 in #WomensAshes points. #EngvAus 05:43:35, 2019-07-05
- RT @cricketcomau: JUST IN: Australia sweating on injuries to TWO players after friendly fire incidents during a net session | @LouisDBCamer… 06:05:49, 2019-07-05
- Shaun Marsh out of the World Cup with a broken arm incurred in the nets, Peter Handscomb approved as replacement in the squad. #CWC19 06:19:14, 2019-07-05
- RT @Irelandcricket: #ICYMI: Ireland clinch dramatic series win against Zimbabwe.
- RT @SamLandsberger: IN: Pete Handscomb
OUT: Shaun Marsh (arm)
CLEARED: Glenn Maxwell (arm), Steve Smith (finger), Jason Behrendorff (finge… 06:29:47, 2019-07-05
- RT @Saj_PakPassion: One of the strangest pictures you will ever see #CWC19 #AFGvWI https://t.co/C2ESucdK6q 06:34:45, 2019-07-05
- Zimbabwe would have been the eleventh team in if the ICC hadn't shrunk the World Cup. We'll never know what differe… https://t.co/CNsjSB5Xp1 06:45:03, 2019-07-05
- Full replay of Zimbabwe's innings in the ODI at Stormont today. Skip forward to the last half hour or so to watch a… https://t.co/Mwoahcx222 06:50:48, 2019-07-05
- @gulu1959 Cummins in reply to gulu1959 06:53:31, 2019-07-05
- @gulu1959 Marsh was batting in the nets straight after Starc hit Maxwell on the arm. Apparently he's ok though. in reply to gulu1959 06:56:26, 2019-07-05
- Chris Gayle appears to have walked back his desire to play one last Test but has also made himself available for th… https://t.co/ZPD23o94qp 07:07:03, 2019-07-05
- RT @_BrittanyCarter: Today I met Lynne Thomas (right) who is Welsh and played for England in the 60s / 70s. She was the first player to mak… 07:08:35, 2019-07-05
- RT @leicsccc: It's been a pleasure hosting @englandcricket & @SouthernStars for the opening two Ashes ODIs. Congratulations to Australia wh… 07:11:55, 2019-07-05
- RT @usacricketers: Former Guyana Under-19 Cricketer Aaron Latchman And Daughter Gunned Down
#usacricketers https://… 10:52:18, 2019-07-05
- I have to keep replaying this frame by frame to convince myself this actually happened https://t.co/vaFcVN8R9v 11:46:28, 2019-07-05
- That would make a good trophy actually in reply to rickeyrecricket 11:47:53, 2019-07-05
- RT @LiebCricket: @TheCricketGeek If you rotate it, it looks like something out of the Batman TV show https://t.co/BEJQZ5sdpC 11:55:24, 2019-07-05
- RT @cricbuzz: At ages 25, 22 and 23, Hope, Hetmyer and Pooran – the 3 top-scorers for #WI in this tournament – are at the nascent stages of… 13:18:20, 2019-07-05
- RT @CA_Indoor: We're bringing you live action from the first day of finals action at the 2019 Indoor Cricket National Championships! 🏏 #ICN… 13:22:18, 2019-07-05
- RT @ESPNcricinfo: Afghanistan's 18-year-old wicketkeeper-batsman leaves the World Cup on a high 👏
- Nepal building a good score against Singapore in the ACC Eastern Region U19s. Live video: https://t.co/BELFvvzUSi 13:54:00, 2019-07-05
- RT @ACCMedia1: 2⃣0⃣0⃣ up for Nepal (U19)!
🎥 Catch the LIVE STREAM on our Facebook page (@AsianCricketCouncil)
- RT @danbrettig: For the first time @ESPNcricinfo can reveal more detailed Cricket Australia census figures on the state of club cricket ove… 14:25:18, 2019-07-05
- RT @chand2579: @vijaymirror did this two days ago https://t.co/l5PURZlUZM https://t.co/EtCVMPrp7l 14:55:08, 2019-07-05
- Rit Gautam has just brought up a century in 131 balls for Nepal U19. Live video: https://t.co/BELFvvzUSi in reply to rickeyrecricket 15:07:26, 2019-07-05
- RT @ACCMedia1: The first 💯 of the 2019 #U19ER tournament!
Rit Gautam brings it up in style with a boundary to the leg side!
Nepal (U19)… 15:12:53, 2019-07-05
- Kushal Malla brings up a half-century from 23 balls to end the Nepal U19 innings on 326/4. Singapore response to be… https://t.co/LD4kiYPKf8 in reply to rickeyrecricket 15:17:56, 2019-07-05
- RT @ACCMedia1: INNINGS BREAK:
What an end to the innings! Kushal Malla (51* from 23B) thumps 22 runs from the final over to power Nepal (U1… 15:28:28, 2019-07-05
- RT @sjjperry: Good to see the AFLs inexorable march toward humourless national sporting conquest continues apace. "The current wicket at th… 15:31:48, 2019-07-05
- RT @ACCMedia1: INNINGS BREAK:
Skipper Adit Gorawara's steely 84* and a quickfire 50 at the top from Nasrulla Rana helps Hong Kong (U19) to… 15:42:39, 2019-07-05
- RT @coc_humour: #1992MeinBhi 🤔
#PAKvBAN #CWC19 https://t.co/ra8CYeC42a 17:21:07, 2019-07-05
- RT @GeorgeDobell1: 'It's telling that Giles Clarke continued to work in the oil and gas industry after leaving cricket. He has, in short, d… 17:30:39, 2019-07-05
- @KevinHandBBC Has anyone considered that the CWC might get more attention if it was actually shorter and sharper? in reply to KevinHandBBC 17:34:29, 2019-07-05
- RT @dpldhangadhi: Rit Gautam opened the batting and remained unbeaten scoring 115* against Singapore U19. His ton is Nepal's first century… 17:34:49, 2019-07-05
- It's time to forget the idea that Pakistan can still qualify. The amount of collusion required to produce such a on… https://t.co/gpxNttq6F5 17:39:57, 2019-07-05
- RT @BollywoodGandu: Toss is the most important part of today's match. It will decide whether Pakistan will exit the Worlcup at 2.30 pm or 7… 17:48:50, 2019-07-05
- Tell the ICC to put that in their rules for 2023 Mikey, but it's not there this time. https://t.co/iwhB45W1zn 17:49:56, 2019-07-05
- RT @cricketworldcup: "Obviously it's a hard time for the team, but we want to finish on a good note"
Wahab Riaz admits that the game again… 18:02:59, 2019-07-05
- Singapore's tail wagging but Nepal should win their ACCER Under-19 clash comfortably. Both teams have qualified for… https://t.co/7NX3J9pTDg in reply to rickeyrecricket 18:17:19, 2019-07-05
- @icelandcricket https://t.co/xAdMyKW3Aw in reply to icelandcricket 18:32:00, 2019-07-05
- Singapore all out 109 in 39.1 overs, Nepal U19 wins by 217 runs. Both teams qualify for Monday's semi-finals of the… https://t.co/iHX64XbVQz in reply to rickeyrecricket 18:44:17, 2019-07-05
- Today would be the perfect day for a #batflip instead of a toss. #BanvPak https://t.co/xAdMyKW3Aw 18:48:11, 2019-07-05
- RT @ACCMedia1: Nepal (U19) storm to a 217-run win against Singapore (U19).
Kushal Malla backs up his earlier half century with 4 wickets w… 18:54:39, 2019-07-05
- RT @benjonescricket: Reckon you’d have as good a chance identifying Starc from his heatmap as you would from his DNA and dental records htt… 18:54:52, 2019-07-05
- RT @dearbinod: The only Nepali batsman to score two centuries in age group cricket. Congratulations Rit Gautam.
115* vs @SingaporeCric, Tod… 19:02:31, 2019-07-05
- Pakistan batting first. What chance they'll be all out for <250? #BanvPak 19:04:13, 2019-07-05
- @DjnPerry If Bangladesh throw the game, yes in reply to DjnPerry 19:08:22, 2019-07-05
- RT @IamIsrarHashmi: No farewell to Shoaib Malik! He retires with 7534 runs (5th highest among Pakistanis) and 158 wickets in ODIs. #CWC19 #… 19:11:20, 2019-07-05
- Mashrafe Mortaza's World Cup finale – and likely his farewell from all international cricket – today. His 24th Worl… https://t.co/2nhaveOXa5 19:25:55, 2019-07-05
- @gulu1959 would have had an enjoyable game to watch if they did in reply to gulu1959 19:27:03, 2019-07-05
- Four dot balls to start. Way to go! 19:31:55, 2019-07-05
- Who's going to play the Sunil Gavaskar 1975 knock for Pakistan? 19:32:47, 2019-07-05
- RT @alter_jamie: First ball of the game, defended to midwicket. Mortaza hobbling. Ominous signs. He’s willed his creaking body all through… 19:33:11, 2019-07-05
- What's the equation for Bangladesh to finish ahead of Pakistan on NRR? #BanvPak 19:42:02, 2019-07-05
- If Pakistan play with the mindset that their chances are still alive then by definition the game is not a "dead rub… https://t.co/zS2xxN8ZM2 19:51:57, 2019-07-05
- RT @cricketworldcup: Shakib Al Hasan sitting with all the players having a better #CWC19 than him.
- RT @MahelaJay: 🙊🙉🙈 Dont think at ICC level you can do that….. 😬 https://t.co/wgu0ylerqg 19:54:43, 2019-07-05
- RT @ipopplestone: Please note that 275 or so will be enough for Pakistan if they bowl out Bangladesh without scoring and also induce them t… 19:55:58, 2019-07-05
- one down nine to go 19:56:35, 2019-07-05
- RT @IrishWomensCric: We're live here from Oak Hill as the Irish Women take on the Leinster u16 Boys in two T20 games today.
In the first g… 20:11:30, 2019-07-05
- RT @AlisonMitchell: With MCC members not taking up all tkts for the pavilion for #PakvBan, really pleased that @HomeOfCricket has invited s… 20:27:21, 2019-07-05
- RT @SkySports: Sky Sports will make the #CWC19 final available on free-to-air television should #ENG make it to the showpiece event at Lord… 20:36:01, 2019-07-05
- @cricket_wallah looks like no one is, thankfully in reply to cricket_wallah 21:48:12, 2019-07-05
- What? https://t.co/7jCns8KtDM 23:01:43, 2019-07-05
- what a fizzer! #BanvPak 23:04:45, 2019-07-05
- @ACScricket at least I can count in reply to ACScricket 23:05:28, 2019-07-05
- RT @cambo_19: The new official ICC rankings are out & after our 2-0 win over @ZimCricketv we officially enter the @MRFWorldwide rankings at… 23:11:49, 2019-07-05
- What's with the crop circles on the Lords centre square? 23:13:19, 2019-07-05
- wow Mister Fizzer on a hat trick with one ball of his World Cup remaining and it's Sarfaraz coming back 23:21:47, 2019-07-05
- RT @OutsideCricket: They'll be dancing in the streets of Dunedin tonight. #CWC19 23:30:48, 2019-07-05
- RT @ACCMedia1: The 2 ⭐️ performers of the day!
- RT @_hypocaust: England Women's Academy 170 all out (49.0) v Australia A
Dean 37 (56)
Bouchier 22 (41)
Winfield 17 (25)
Bro… 23:33:45, 2019-07-05
- This will be Bangladesh's most successful World Cup if they can win today. 316 is a challenging ask but Pakistan no… https://t.co/txRHoME91V 23:37:53, 2019-07-05
- @sanjeetkumarind I'd be rounding up the Bangladesh team for questioning down at the station if they get out for 7 in reply to sanjeetkumarind 23:40:33, 2019-07-05
- @ImBig_O No quarter finals this time. Bangladesh has never won more than three games at a World Cup. If they beat P… https://t.co/E69ZygbK29 in reply to ImBig_O 23:42:09, 2019-07-05
- @HarrietMonkhaus I was thinking a permanent memorial to Allen Stanford's helicopter landing in reply to HarrietMonkhaus 23:44:21, 2019-07-05
- RT @IrishWomensCric: SCORECARD: Full scorecard from the 1st T20 between the Irish Women and Leinster u16 this morning.
The second T20 is d… 23:45:03, 2019-07-05
- RT @BCBtigers: Congratulations to @Mustafiz90 Rahman for becoming the fastest Bangladesh and overall the fourth joint fastest bowler in ODI… 23:45:39, 2019-07-05
- RT @HomeOfCricket: 👏 Congratulations, @Mustafiz90!
- RT @sreshthx: 49 more maiden overs needed for Pakistan. #CWC19 23:57:59, 2019-07-05
- Haris you've just dropped Pakistan's World Cup 23:59:59, 2019-07-05