- RT @GeorgeDobell1: Edgbaston set for reduced attendance after ticketing confusion https://t.co/skBfT0BqW6 06:16:26, 2019-07-10
- RT @cricketworldcup: 🎟️ Do you have tickets for #AUSvENG that you can no longer use?
⏰ The deadline to place them on the Official Resale P… 06:20:33, 2019-07-10
- RT @SussexCCC: An action-packed day at @FACCC_Cricket! 🤯
- RT @PeterDellaPenna: USA U19 moves to 2-0 after demolishing Bermuda by 9 wickets, just one day after a 10-wicket win over Cayman Islands. N… 06:23:24, 2019-07-10
- RT @AndrewRLP: Attention: People complaining about Steve Waugh on the commentary.
Just remember, you would otherwise be listening to Micha… 06:39:01, 2019-07-10
- RT @JohnCleese: Thank you Azhar !!
- RT @legsidelizzy: Just going on quietly in the background, the county championship is very very interesting this year. It's gloriously unp… 06:40:09, 2019-07-10
- I'm surprised this wasn't done on Sunday https://t.co/J2vmZGheZd 06:41:11, 2019-07-10
- RT @rickeyre: Eyre 2020: Hello. Are you at home today? https://t.co/KWSmurMK8H 07:36:46, 2019-07-10
- RT @BoriaMajumdar: He is 70 on 10 July. Sunil Gavaskar is an inspiration to multiple generations of Indian cricketers. Sunny bhai have a gr… 07:45:35, 2019-07-10
- Happy 70th birthday to Sunil Gavaskar. The scorer of more than 13000 international runs but here is footage of his… https://t.co/xnsX9w3oUt 07:51:52, 2019-07-10
- RT @juniorwaugh349: @danbrettig Handscomb for Uzzie is the safer option I but he is a little suspect against good pace bowling (which Engla… 07:52:39, 2019-07-10
- The aspect's a bit squished but here is Sunil Gavaskar scoring 59 at Lord's in 1979 to the accompaniment of my favo… https://t.co/ow3JG99rlN in reply to rickeyrecricket 07:59:46, 2019-07-10
- RT @PeterDellaPenna: Here's 18-year-old USA U19 legspinner Shashank Vittaladevaram speaking after nabbing today's Man of the Match award vs… 08:01:34, 2019-07-10
- Gavaskar's 29th Test century brought up at the Feroz Shah Kotla off the bowling of Marshall, Holding, Davis and Dan… https://t.co/zrRX73HSLh in reply to rickeyrecricket 08:09:54, 2019-07-10
- The good old days when a "full tour" meant six Test matches. Gavaskar's career-best 236 not out in the Sixth Test o… https://t.co/JYejgeCV2Y in reply to rickeyrecricket 08:14:55, 2019-07-10
- RT @timwig: Exclusive: The first reported corruption approaches in women's cricket took place earlier in 2019.
On Betfair, £685m was trad… 09:25:19, 2019-07-10
- RT @SouthernStars: Look who's back! 🤩 After recovering from shoulder surgery, Sophie Molineux has joined the Aussie Ashes squad ahead of th… 10:04:22, 2019-07-10
- RT @GT20Canada: Earth to Brampton!
#GT2019 is breezing its way to the City of Flowers 💐 The world of cricket is coming here. July – 25th to… 10:09:19, 2019-07-10
- RT @T20WorldCup: Volunteer applications are about to close for Australia 2020!
For more information on how you can be a part of two World… 11:28:33, 2019-07-10
- In other words, there's no refund for #INDvNZ https://t.co/viMFMX3NN5 11:40:25, 2019-07-10
- RT @suneerchowdhary: New Zealand will resume tomorrow at their current score. Audience will be able to watch the game using the same ticke… 11:40:39, 2019-07-10
- @DeadlineDavis Yes in reply to DeadlineDavis 11:44:10, 2019-07-10
- @JamieHarrison__ Or in this case, two days in reply to JamieHarrison__ 11:48:29, 2019-07-10
- Sorry, but I couldn't care less if one legendary cricketer turned overblown pundit blocks another legendary cricket… https://t.co/rQXueh35Uu 12:00:42, 2019-07-10
- @JamieHarrison__ He was good in matches that took more than a day to finish in reply to JamieHarrison__ 12:39:58, 2019-07-10
- @EnglishAugust16 Vaughan deserves to be considered legendary as victorious captain in one of the greatest Test seri… https://t.co/EBySFOZSqU in reply to EnglishAugust16 13:04:37, 2019-07-10
- RT @SouthernStars: Plenty of excitement around as the Aussies prepare to don their whites and Baggy Greens ahead of the #Ashes test startin… 13:09:10, 2019-07-10
- RT @copes9: Lost for words (unlike me 🤮). Incredibly humbled to have received Life Membership @stgeorgedcc. Love this club.
Extremely fitt… 13:21:36, 2019-07-10
- 21 year old Gavaskar felicitated after a spectacular debut – 1971 https://t.co/QdCOO3iVTI in reply to rickeyrecricket 13:31:58, 2019-07-10
- RT @TheHinduSports: R. Ashwin came up with a brilliant five-wicket haul in the second innings of the County Championship Division One match… 13:35:36, 2019-07-10
- I was hoping to find some footage from India's 1977-78 tour of Australia when SMG scored three centuries but I'll h… https://t.co/QqKYGz8L9y in reply to rickeyrecricket 13:46:23, 2019-07-10
- … and then, his 172 at Sydney. Happy birthday Sunil Gavaskar who is seventy today. https://t.co/cXfZ3JSbNQ in reply to rickeyrecricket 13:48:59, 2019-07-10
- RT @NSWRL: A blue heart beats in these Green and Gold @CricketAus legends! 💙
- RT @T20Mumbai: Our commissioner Sunil Gavaskar turns a year older today. 🎂
Happy birthday to the Little Master who inspired a generation t… 14:03:43, 2019-07-10
- RT @CafeEconomics: @NorthStandGang @rickeyrecricket @RandomCricketP1 @OOCCricket_ @chetannarula @bhogleharsha @sunandanlele @shishhattangad… 15:58:12, 2019-07-10
- I was watching this on the live stream of the Surrey-Kent game on Monday. Surrey capt Rory Burns was upset about th… https://t.co/t7pKNPOhzl 16:45:00, 2019-07-10
- @yesnowait Those counties that provide it have a link on their website on match day in reply to yesnowait 16:47:54, 2019-07-10
- @aewparsons he hasn't blocked me yet sorry but I'm new to this thing so give me a chance in reply to aewparsons 16:57:57, 2019-07-10
- @addisarmy 107.4 overs? I wouldn't call that slow 😀 in reply to addisarmy 17:34:50, 2019-07-10
- @BMcSport @addisarmy Six balls in England in reply to BMcSport 17:52:32, 2019-07-10
- @BMcSport @addisarmy Four spinners for England that day – Gifford, Illingworth, Hobbs, D'Oliveira in reply to BMcSport 17:57:06, 2019-07-10
- RT @CricCrazyJohns: This is from a newspaper in Kerala :
Bumrah has unoffolwed Anupama Parameswaran in Instagram, is this a news to be mad… 18:01:52, 2019-07-10
- @whittipedia @BMcSport @addisarmy offies at some stages of his career in reply to whittipedia 18:47:27, 2019-07-10
- RT @WisdenCricket: "England's success over the last few years has been a smokescreen for a struggling domestic structure."
https://t.co/3CL… 18:50:55, 2019-07-10
- RT @cricketwallah: Piece I did 10 years back on Gavaskar’s 60th birthday. None of the attributes, achievements and embellishments have dimm… 18:51:54, 2019-07-10
- Only problem with the #CWC19 semi carrying over to a second day is that most of it will overlap with the State of #Origin 18:53:22, 2019-07-10
- John Woodcock's match report for The Times of the third day of the 1971 Headingley Test against Pakistan, 48 years… https://t.co/xnosIY5Mby 19:16:04, 2019-07-10
- RT @ahealy77: So were the bouncers…. https://t.co/AA8kP86v2b 19:22:26, 2019-07-10
- Day 2 of 1. Cricket World Cup, first semi-final. Here we go. NZ resume on their stumps score of 211/5 (46.1) #IndvNZ 19:29:41, 2019-07-10
- Brilliant throw by Jadeja. #IndvNZ 19:39:27, 2019-07-10
- Brilliant catch by Jadeja. #IndvNZ in reply to rickeyrecricket 19:41:27, 2019-07-10
- @ImBig_O I'm onto it in reply to ImBig_O 19:41:50, 2019-07-10
- @Tafe25 depends if they need him in reply to Tafe25 19:43:02, 2019-07-10
- RT @cricvizanalyst: According to CricViz's Fielding metrics, Ravindra Jadeja has saved 41 runs in this World Cup – nobody has saved more. #… 19:45:44, 2019-07-10
- 240. This shouldn't take all that long. #IndvNZ 19:53:50, 2019-07-10
- RT @Irelandcricket: DON'T FORGET — the start time for today's first T20I v Zimbabwe was moved to 12.30pm start time. Join us at Stormont i… 19:55:07, 2019-07-10
- RT @hotstartweets: That direct hit by Jadeja broke the stumps into bits and pieces.
- RT @wmakarand: A caricature of Gavaskar by Austin Coutinho from my book Guts & Glory https://t.co/hJ5R20160A 19:59:06, 2019-07-10
- RT @graynics: Over 24 hours to bowl 50 overs.
Slow over rates going to another level.
- RT @BCCI: Chahal taking notes from the man himself- @ShaneWarne 🙏 https://t.co/YyCqjruKDB 20:02:51, 2019-07-10
- there goes my prediction of Boult getting Rohit cheaply 20:10:19, 2019-07-10
- … but not necessarily in the way you might expect https://t.co/jYdaXaYRYg 20:18:24, 2019-07-10
- RT @SeerviBharath: Virat Kohli in ODI World Cup Semifinals:
2011 vs Pakistan – 9 runs
2015 vs Australia – 1 run
2019 vs New Zealand – 1 ru… 20:19:25, 2019-07-10
- RT @gradecricketer: Me in the dressing room mid-collapse https://t.co/Uq8RujiKcM 20:25:00, 2019-07-10
- RT @WorcsCCC: WOR v DBY
WOR 190/5 (73.3), 183 reqd
CJ Ferguson: 100 off 205 balls, 252 mins (17 x 4)
https://t.co/VhTHn3Er9l https://t.co/N… 20:27:07, 2019-07-10
- the cricket is 6-3 and the state of origin is 2-0 20:29:53, 2019-07-10
- All over at Arundel in one over today. Marcus Harris 12* (6), Joe Burns 0* (0). #SusvAusA https://t.co/aqjvzxGpX8 20:43:51, 2019-07-10
- RT @yoelr5: This lone NZ supporter looks happy but the Indians around are about to kill him
#IndvNZ @guerillacricket https://t.co/LiBanRQmH8 20:47:33, 2019-07-10
- Jimmy Neesham! @JimmyNeesh 20:49:41, 2019-07-10
- RT @plalor: Eastern seaboard of Australia complaining about noise from neighbours.
Could you Kiwis keep a lid on it please? 20:54:00, 2019-07-10
- RT @swildecricket: If only India's batsmen had taken off their shoes and socks and earthed themselves properly this morning 20:54:14, 2019-07-10
- RT @juniorwaugh349: Looks like the Indian batsmen have never seen a moving ball before. Kiwis looking good. India will need a Pant and Dhon… 21:07:45, 2019-07-10
- CWC Technical Committee has formally approved Matthew Wade's replacement for Usman Khawaja in the Australian squad. https://t.co/H5fnZOdQCx 21:11:36, 2019-07-10
- RT @surreycricket: YES, MORNE! 🙌
- Not a great shot from Pant. Now… Dhoni. Second last time? Last time? #IndvNZ 21:49:24, 2019-07-10
- New Zealand in the final. Again. #CWC19 23:56:32, 2019-07-10
- Delray Rawlins, the former Bermuda international who had a season with Sydney CC in NSW Premier Cricket a couple of… https://t.co/X4tHpBVrX1 08:41:03, 2019-07-09
- RT @cricketdistrict: — 254 runs from 118 balls 🔥
— 23 fours 👏
— 18 sixes 🙌
- Australia's women cricketers to get equal prizemoney at T20 World Cup https://t.co/VNsX357ks9 via @smh 09:07:15, 2019-07-09
- RT @PeterDellaPenna: Check out Raj Vyas' post-match interview, including his witty crack about what his late father Chirag would have said… 09:28:01, 2019-07-09
- RT @usacricket: After just 1.4 overs of the chase #TeamUSA🇺🇲 Under 19s have got off to the perfect start with a 10 wicket win thanks to Raj… 09:28:43, 2019-07-09
- RT @cricketcomau: Australia's next generation are in action in Brisbane as they tune-up for next year's Under-19 World Cup. Follow live sco… 10:15:54, 2019-07-09
- @bold_views @gulu1959 Cricket remains popular. Basketball is more attractive in some West Indian nations but poor a… https://t.co/gSim9aAN3j in reply to bold_views 10:29:41, 2019-07-09
- RT @wiplayers: "Contracts were offered to players who have achieved consistent performances for the West Indies throughout the evaluation p… 11:05:09, 2019-07-09
- RT @ACCMedia1: Nepal (U19) have won the toss and will field first in the finals against Hong Kong (U19)
📽 Catch the LIVE STREAM only on o… 11:50:25, 2019-07-09
- Mike Yardy, the former Sussex and England all-rounder, has been appointed by Cricket NSW as the Blues' new batting… https://t.co/36BBm60gqx 12:10:25, 2019-07-09
- RT @CricketNSWBlues: Gilkesy has just absolutely nailed this!!!😂
- RT @ACCMedia1: Adbul Urslan is the last man dismissed for HK (U19) as the final two wickets fall in the space of 3 balls.
HK(U19) bowled… 15:13:42, 2019-07-09
- @IsbUnited Pakistan in reply to IsbUnited 19:01:32, 2019-07-09
- Martin Guptill scored 237 against the West Indies in 2015, he has scored 167 in the whole 2019 World Cup (so far) 20:12:02, 2019-07-09
- RT @cricbuzz: Lowest PP scores in WC 2019
27/1 NZ v Ind Manchester***
28/1 Ind v Eng Birmingham
29/2 WI v Ind Manchester
30/2 NZ v WI Manch… 20:27:17, 2019-07-09
- RT @cricvizanalyst: The ball from Ravi Jadeja to dismiss Henry Nicholls wasn't that dangerous. Our model suggests that it had a wicket prob… 21:07:02, 2019-07-09
- RT @adam_j_williams: Remember my story about the family of India fans who drove from Singapore to London via the Arctic Circle in time for… 21:27:45, 2019-07-09
- RT @cricvizanalyst: MS Dhoni has dropped five catches in 2019 – only two men (Tom Latham and Shimron Hetmyer) have dropped more. #CWC19 21:54:22, 2019-07-09
- Seven wickets for twenty-two runs. Another record set by Ellyse Perry. England all out 75. Australia winners by 194… https://t.co/du3xbi8Wm2 06:19:24, 2019-07-08
- RT @Irelandcricket: MATCH REPORT: Ireland completes 3-0 clean sweep of ODI series against Zimbabwe.
- RT @SussexCCC: Late bursts from James Pattinson and Michael Neser after our solid start 😤
- RT @KentCricket: 🏟️ | 3,010 people attended our Women's Ashes ODI between @englandcricket & @SouthernStars at @SpitfireGround today
👏👏👏 Th… 06:22:16, 2019-07-08
- RT @englandcricket: That result hurts. A lot. But we’ll look to bounce back at Taunton
- RT @_hypocaust: Ellyse Perry's record breaking 10-4-22-7
. . W . . . 2 1 . 1 W W . . . . . wd wd 1 . . 1 . . 1 W . 1 1 . wd W . . . . . .… 06:25:56, 2019-07-08
- RT @JJonassen21: What a day. Such an incredible game to be a part of! I love being part of this team!! @EllysePerry was outstanding with th… 06:35:46, 2019-07-08
- RT @izzywestbury: Quick chapeau to Eng’s women today who, following a humiliation & the raw emotion that that brings, went straight over to… 06:39:22, 2019-07-08
- RT @tjmurtagh: Great to finish off the series with a clean sweep against a full member with @Irelandcricket. Now to battle the jet lag and… 06:59:40, 2019-07-08
- Faf du Plessis to captain the Perth Scorchers? There's one problem: the Big Bash season goes too long. https://t.co/g1dmVVXzdI #BBL09 07:54:24, 2019-07-08
- ICYMI This profile on Ellyse Perry from Saturday's SMH and Age – https://t.co/J6TOKJqf1R 07:58:10, 2019-07-08
- @rossj80 he probably has an hourly rate in reply to rossj80 08:14:21, 2019-07-08
- I'm ok with this but make sure teams cop fines every time a player walks on the field wearing the wrong shirt https://t.co/KuyjfKgR8N 09:14:00, 2019-07-08
- RT @danbrettig: Not a bad day for CA's CEO to deliver his first tweet https://t.co/IkbBVss5eq 10:10:43, 2019-07-08
- @barnesy_37 It happens. I've seen it often in one-day internationals. I saw it in the NSW shield team last year. It… https://t.co/3PC35VhBzh in reply to barnesy_37 10:17:50, 2019-07-08
- Does @TwitterSports have a change emoji on standby if #TeamIndia plays #WeAreEngland in the final? https://t.co/aTyAMou3q1 10:25:27, 2019-07-08
- @LadiesWhoLeague @EllysePerry @SouthernStars A Magnificent Seven? in reply to LadiesWhoLeague 10:30:28, 2019-07-08
- Australia's 194 run victory yesterday was their second highest ODI margin against England. The biggest, 220 runs at… https://t.co/E1d3Ko7hoK 11:21:22, 2019-07-08
- RT @ACCMedia1: TOSS UPDATE:
Nepal (U19) have won the toss and will field first against Malaysia(U19)
📹Catch the LIVE STREAM on our Facebo… 11:41:14, 2019-07-08
- RT @ACCMedia1: In the other semi-final, Singapore (U19) have won the toss and will field first against Hong Kong (U19)
LIVE SCORES👉https:/… 11:49:19, 2019-07-08
- RT @ACA_Players: “I’ve been quite vocal about wanting a @WBBL and @BBL Indigenous Round."
Melbourne Renegades and former Australian all-ro… 12:00:51, 2019-07-08
- Live cricket from Kuala Lumpur: ACC Eastern Region U19 semi-final, Malaysia batting first against Nepal: https://t.co/XgynUS5HHi #ACCER 12:05:59, 2019-07-08
- Full match replay of yesterday's third and final ODI between Ireland and Zimbabwe https://t.co/9Nr2wUpDdx #IrevZim 12:39:52, 2019-07-08
- RT @iccamericas: The road to the 2020 ICC U-19 World Cup for the Americas region starts July 8th, 10:30 am EST. The first 2 matches see @us… 13:44:37, 2019-07-08
- RT @YorkshireCCC: BREAKING: Yorkshire all-rounder David Willey has signed a new three-year contract extension, keeping him at Emerald Headi… 16:04:52, 2019-07-08
- RT @ACCMedia1: SMOKED DOWNTOWN!
- RT @ACBofficials: A terrific performance by young leg-spinner Qais Ahmad who took 10 wickets in the first four-day match against Bangladesh… 16:29:24, 2019-07-08
- RT @Irelandcricket: 📡 NEWS | Cricket Ireland announces 14-man squad for the historic Lord's Test match.
- Ireland gets a two-day game against the Middlesex Second XI as preparation for their four-day Test against England.… https://t.co/q3NA9pNwL9 16:31:22, 2019-07-08
- Now that's not so sensible https://t.co/dJgWPvtymh 17:24:53, 2019-07-08
- I suppose we can start having fun speculating what numbers the players will be wearing on their backs under their jumpers. #Ashes 17:36:56, 2019-07-08
- Seeing everyone's talking about #Ashes2005 here's my consolidated bloggage of the Fifth Test of that series written… https://t.co/ZDVDfvZa1q 17:53:43, 2019-07-08
- RT @Abhi45Sarkar: #HappyBirthdayDada https://t.co/yYZuVXYCTn 18:12:11, 2019-07-08
- RT @Gloscricket: 📺🏏 Highlights Day 1 – Middlesex v Glos
- RT @visit_mcr: India take on New Zealand in the #CWC19 semi-final tomorrow at @EmiratesOT. If you have tickets but can no longer make it, y… 18:18:59, 2019-07-08
- @_hypocaust True, but she probably doesn't mind in reply to _hypocaust 18:26:05, 2019-07-08
- RT @ThunderBBL: "It's all about celebrating culture and connecting with community."
We're proud to support and inspire Indigenous communit… 19:05:37, 2019-07-08
- The crop circles at Lord's will be useful if they make the final https://t.co/OLaIIKXiom 19:21:59, 2019-07-08
- RT @CricketHK: Big applause to U19 Hong Kong team on winning the game and qualified for the U19 Asia Cup next year!
And they will face Nep… 19:22:29, 2019-07-08
- On the subject of #Ashes2005 https://t.co/uxJelWvEVv 19:24:25, 2019-07-08
- RT @KentCricket: 🏏 | Middlesex 2nd XI have won the toss against Kent 2nd XI in their three-day Championship game at Radlett CC and will bat… 19:45:06, 2019-07-08
- RT @MalaysiaCricket: Nepal and Hong Kong set up a final showdown in the Eastern Region qualifying tournament for the sole ticket to the ACC… 19:46:03, 2019-07-08
- RT @_hypocaust: The Women’s Ashes Test at Taunton begins in ten days. Here’s all the footage of previous women’s Tests I could find on on Y… 19:47:19, 2019-07-08
- RT @surreycricket: Arun Harinath has joined @hantscricket on loan for the remainder of the 2019 season.
- RT @surreycricket: LIVE STREAM 🍿🎥
- Plenty of county championship cricket to watch today without the distraction of the ICC Decaseries. I'm following S… https://t.co/o905mstZw2 20:02:56, 2019-07-08
- They all have numbers on their backs, by the way. Number 81 AKA Rikki Clarke has just hit a boundary. He's batting… https://t.co/5CnfKU2D1c in reply to rickeyrecricket 20:06:15, 2019-07-08
- RT @surreycricket: TEAM CHANGE 🔁
- Foakes bowled by a jaffa from Kent's number 1, Harry Podmore. Surrey 267/7 20:16:50, 2019-07-08
- RT @KentCricket: 💥 BOWLED HIM | @harrypod23's third of the match!
Foakes departs for 60 and Surrey are now 267/7
- Ben Foakes was replaced at the crease by Jordan Clark, who is wearing a jumper and therefore his number is not on display. 20:25:24, 2019-07-08
- @LiebCricket I'm going for Pakistan in reply to LiebCricket 20:26:17, 2019-07-08
- RT @SussexCCC: What a place to watch cricket 😍
- make a note of those numbers https://t.co/3wS0QWBvws 20:32:04, 2019-07-08
- Surrey have declared at 271 for 9, Morne Morkel probably itching at the chance to have a bowl. Amir Virdi called in… https://t.co/gCQ73UXvVe 20:35:37, 2019-07-08
- RT @EWNsport: #Proteas The team has arrived back in SA following their exit from the #CWC19 . https://t.co/YVwRFqbZM2 20:37:48, 2019-07-08
- RT @malcolmcannon62: Thanks @CricketScotland Not going just yet – keep watching, there's way more to come this summer! https://t.co/4Y5vFIZ… 20:38:20, 2019-07-08
- as you were. #SurvKen https://t.co/Ud0ip5BLYB 20:42:00, 2019-07-08
- Jade Dernbach is substitute fielder for Gareth Batty, who is still in the Surrey XI but was "absent ill" in the fir… https://t.co/VPwAZCiMQH 20:47:52, 2019-07-08
- If Gareth Batty was concussed… in reply to rickeyrecricket 20:49:21, 2019-07-08
- RT @hantscricket: WICKET: @EdwardsFidel makes the breakthrough with the new ball! ☝️
He picks up the wicket of Hose (14), the right-hander… 20:51:36, 2019-07-08
- I suppose the 1999-2000 tour of Australia was a generation ago https://t.co/NZ8yWYOYjE 20:53:49, 2019-07-08
- RT @lancscricket: WICKET WATCH @BunnyOnions takes his fifth wicket after taking out Coles' middle stump! Back to back 'five-fors' for Graha… 20:56:24, 2019-07-08
- They put numbers on shirts but not jumpers in county cricket but surely surely they have to put them on Test jumper… https://t.co/cEHfxUyVNk 20:57:40, 2019-07-08
- RT @izzywestbury: BBC, on free-to-air, talking abt England women's trouncing by Australia yesterday while Ash Barty plays tennis.
The crit… 21:03:29, 2019-07-08
- RT @Middlesex_CCC: It's been coming! 💪
@tobyrj21 with an absolute beauty to get the all important breakthrough! 🙌
- Sean Dickson leaves a big inswinger from Sam Curran. Oops. Watch out for the video. Kent 16/1 21:15:35, 2019-07-08
- @_hypocaust That 99/00 tour was a horror – I saw every game of the Australian leg. Probably just as well it was alm… https://t.co/lfqVAQvcJf in reply to _hypocaust 21:28:46, 2019-07-08
- RT @willis_macp: Toby Roland-Jones has the first five wickets for Middlesex against Gloucestershire.
That doubles his season's tally (in… 21:30:54, 2019-07-08
- That sound you hear is the horse bolting through the gate https://t.co/QodZrEOe3W 21:31:43, 2019-07-08
- Shouldn't Aaron Finch be barefoot? https://t.co/vx0TotCzfg 21:37:06, 2019-07-08
- after all… https://t.co/Ken5Oss69O in reply to rickeyrecricket 21:38:37, 2019-07-08
- That's it Australia can lose interest in the tennis now, we'll lose interest in the cricket by Friday so we'll have… https://t.co/0gOlSING74 21:54:55, 2019-07-08
- @JDcricket87 I just know Australian fickleness towards its sporting stars in reply to JDcricket87 21:58:34, 2019-07-08
- Kent 61/1 Zak Crawley is 51 not out. Surrey made 271. #SurvKen 22:04:50, 2019-07-08
- RT @surreycricket: LUNCH 🍽
Sam Curran with the only wicket so far for Surrey during Kent's reply. Our visitors are 68/1, trailing by 203 r… 22:13:19, 2019-07-08
- RT @Stephanie85WAGY: @rickeyrecricket In this @SACAnews article about Wes Agar's return to Redbacks, the reasoning is explained. @dizzy259… 22:23:30, 2019-07-08
- RT @PeterDellaPenna: Heads up everyone. Not only are all of @usacricket's matches being livestreamed on YouTube this week from Toronto at I… 22:31:27, 2019-07-08
- RT @cricketcomau: Jon Holland strikes on the stroke of lunch to have Sussex 8-223.
- RT @edgbaston: "And did those feet in ancient time…" 🏴
- RT @OutsideCricket: As today’s #CWC19 games are hardly thrilling. It’s time to launch the Cricket Commentators World Cup. We’ve used the or… 01:09:11, 2019-07-07
- RT @OutsideCricket: Group 1. Please vote and RT #CWC19 01:09:27, 2019-07-07
- RT @NewsCorpCricket: Perhaps Starc could have done with a rest?
He's not looked himself today, and the pitch map shows it.
SA 3/274 after… 01:38:09, 2019-07-07
- RT @surreycricket: A 🦁 again.
Ben Foakes will play for the England Lions in their four-day match with Australia A, starting at Canterbury… 01:48:48, 2019-07-07
- RT @OfficialCSA: WICKET! | SA 295/4, 46.5 Overs
JP Duminy has been dismissed for 14 runs off 12 deliveries. It was an attempted yorker was… 01:49:14, 2019-07-07
- RT @BCCI: Rohit Sharma, you beauty 😍😍
- RT @rgcricket: Rohit Sharma has now equalled Sachin Tendulkar’s record of most hundreds in the World Cup and he did so in just 16 innings (… 01:55:57, 2019-07-07
- RT @rgcricket: In last 365 days, Rohit Sharma has aggregated a mind-boggling 2063 runs in 34 innings with 10 hundreds.
No one else has scor… 02:04:41, 2019-07-07
- RT @benjonescricket: Amazingly, quite a few people have missed the point here. It's not that England are top, it's that the top four are th… 07:07:51, 2019-07-07
- RT @cricketworldcup: The #CWC19 semi-finals are confirmed! 👊 https://t.co/rpnOaeWAzr 07:08:49, 2019-07-07
- RT @patnoonecricket: Five hundreds were scored in the World Cup today (Mathews, Rohit, Rahul, du Plessis, Warner). There has never previous… 07:13:54, 2019-07-07
- RT @OutsideCricket: Groups 3,5,6 & 8 are looking particularly tight here. I have the final vote in a tie so get voting #CWC19 https://t.co/… 07:38:07, 2019-07-07
- RT @CricCrazyJohns: During 2008 under 19 world cup semifinal, India beat New Zealand by 3 wickets.
India was lead by Kohli.
New Zealand… 07:39:19, 2019-07-07
- RT @ESPNcricinfo: It's goodbye to ODIs for Imran Tahir and JP Duminy 👋
- Revisiting my tips that I locked in before the World Cup began, I picked 25 winners of the 41 games that reached a… https://t.co/SEQfK67IqS 13:34:21, 2019-07-07
- Second one-dayer between Australia and NZ U19 at Redlands in Brisbane has been called off today. The first match ye… https://t.co/dRrF6aBUmE 13:49:52, 2019-07-07
- RT @andymcg_cricket: Australia A XI for their four-day game v Sussex: Harris, Pucovski, Patterson, Head, Wade, M Marsh, Paine (capt & wk),… 14:02:37, 2019-07-07
- RT @SussexCCC: .@mirhamza_k is back! 🇵🇰
- Unless the ICC has its own anti-aircraft militia I think this could be a matter for UK government agencies. https://t.co/raLg9gSJ5E 15:19:04, 2019-07-07
- RT @cricketworldcup: 🎟️ Do you have tickets for either #CWC19 semi-final that you can no longer use?
🤝 Place them on the Official Resale P… 18:31:58, 2019-07-07
- RT @AnthCondon: This week on the AIF XI: A good one for those of you who are multi-sport fans, as we cover the 1919 Wimbledon, the Allied G… 18:32:41, 2019-07-07
- Matthew Wade and Mitch Marsh to join Aus WC squad as cover for Usman Khawaja and Marcus Stoinis. No formal replacem… https://t.co/MGRzC7Bri6 18:38:02, 2019-07-07
- @ashwin91 @andymcg_cricket Yep. They could have replaced them after the Aus A game started but makes more sense to do it now in reply to ashwin91 18:53:11, 2019-07-07
- RT @MClarke23: Great selection- Wade must play! He is in unbelievable form and it’s the way he is batting- aggressive, intent, looking to t… 18:57:44, 2019-07-07
- In Australia CA would almost throw tickets at parents to bring the family along to these games, not charge them twe… https://t.co/nxlZsyaI6H 19:08:15, 2019-07-07
- @SeamingDukes Maybe they do that too in reply to SeamingDukes 19:15:48, 2019-07-07
- RT @izzywestbury: No Brunt warming up. Looks like Gunn in for her. Taylor looking like she’ll play. Big blow re Brunt for England… #ENGvA… 19:17:47, 2019-07-07
- RT @KentCricket: ℹ️ | Spectators are reminded that due to ECB regulations, there will be full bag searches before entry into @SpitfireGroun… 19:18:50, 2019-07-07
- @ACScricket Adult tickets for all the womens internationals next Aus summer (excl world cup) are $A15 each. Kids a… https://t.co/hVweVrKPeH in reply to ACScricket 19:31:32, 2019-07-07
- RT @englandcricket: We have won the toss & will bowl first
One change as Taylor replaces Brunt, who's still recovering from an ankle injur… 19:35:27, 2019-07-07
- The ICC is trolling me. Just as the Giants finish losing to Brisbane they send an article titled "Aussie Rules reje… https://t.co/B3BUEbpFvz 19:48:09, 2019-07-07
- @RafNicholson It's not even a question. Should it be? in reply to RafNicholson 19:50:39, 2019-07-07
- @RafNicholson Did they supply a list of all the previous instances of hat-tricks being carried over from game to game? in reply to RafNicholson 19:53:52, 2019-07-07
- Ok Australia switch off the grand final of The Voice right now and go to @9Gem. The cricket's about to start. #EngvAus #WomensAshes 19:59:56, 2019-07-07
- RT @mogodonman: All the talk is of getting new audiences to embrace cricket. Women's sport is centre stage at the moment (OK, mainly footb… 20:05:08, 2019-07-07
- RT @TuneInLiveEvent: Bonus live event: number 11. https://t.co/V5HTjKI62J 20:06:57, 2019-07-07
- Live video of the third ODI between Ireland and Zimbabwe: https://t.co/9Nr2wUpDdx #IrevZim 20:08:10, 2019-07-07
- RT @SouthernStars: Nicole Bolton heads out to the crease in her 50th ODI in Aussie colours!
- In case you are already getting World Cup withdrawal symptoms, imagine that it still had fourteen teams then Irelan… https://t.co/CR61veh6S9 20:17:54, 2019-07-07
- Bolton out lbw but was that going down leg? #EngvAus 20:24:11, 2019-07-07
- RT @EssexCricket: 2⃣ Love it Sids 🙌
- RT @surreycricket: LIVE STREAM 🍿🎥
Surrey head out to bat first on the first morning of this match with @KentCricket.
- RT @jpduminy21: As one reflect on what has been all I can say is THANK YOU. Thank you Lord for the Blessings afforded for so many years. To… 20:54:23, 2019-07-07
- Fifty to Alyssa Healy from 44 balls. She's striking it well. #EngvAus 20:56:19, 2019-07-07
- RT @Gloscricket: WICKET!!
Chadd Sayers makes the breakthrough for Gloucestershire as he traps Eskinazi lbw for 9 🏏
Middlesex are 26/1 aft… 21:03:37, 2019-07-07
- RT @SomersetCCC: James Hildreth is now the 5th highest First Class runs scorer in Somerset history!
🏏 Gimblett 21,142
🏏 Trescothick 19,65… 21:04:48, 2019-07-07
- RT @TheEdgeFilm2019: Thank you @VultureHoundMag for wonderful review of #TheEdgeFilm https://t.co/fxa03jmDZt 21:08:01, 2019-07-07
- Hundred up for Australia after eighteen overs. Early days yet for Healy and Lanning. #EngvAus 21:09:49, 2019-07-07
- RT @OutsideCricket: Right no #CWC19 today, but our World Cup of Commentators has reached the last 16 stage. Unlike the ICC, who like to poi… 21:15:56, 2019-07-07
- and fifty from fifty for Meg Lanning. #ENGvAUS 21:19:55, 2019-07-07
- Healy mistimes one. Great knock of 68. #ENGvAUS 21:25:34, 2019-07-07
- RT @_BrittanyCarter: Similar to the set up at Leicester, the benches are parked right next to each other. You’d have to whisper your tactic… 21:26:47, 2019-07-07
- @gulu1959 Every time this comes up I just want to say "ok give me the list of all previous hat-tricks carried from game to game". in reply to gulu1959 21:28:29, 2019-07-07
- RT @SussexCCC: Our four day match vs. Australia A gets underway at @FACCC_Cricket today 🇦🇺
However, after rain overnight and more showers… 21:30:54, 2019-07-07
- Lanning misjudged the bounce of that delivery from Sciver. She's out for 69 after Healy made 68. Australia 155/3. #EngvAus 21:42:51, 2019-07-07
- RT @SamLandsberger: Jimmy Anderson officially in doubt for start of The Ashes (Aug 1). The ECB confirms he has a minor tear in his right ca… 21:45:44, 2019-07-07
- RT @collinsadam: As I predicted, this absolute gibberish is doing the rounds again. Delissa Kimmince is not on a hat-trick when she bowls t… 22:06:14, 2019-07-07
- That starts to put Khawaja in doubt for the First Test https://t.co/q95gnguDVY 22:08:27, 2019-07-07
- @Stephanie85WAGY could be in reply to Stephanie85WAGY 22:10:19, 2019-07-07
- @Cricket84367450 or Wade. Couple of Australia A games coming up that will be big selection trials. in reply to Cricket84367450 22:12:59, 2019-07-07
- No DRS in womens ODIs. #EngvAus 22:14:58, 2019-07-07
- Australia looked like they were cruising to 300 at one point. Now 270-280 looking like a target. #EngvAus 22:16:27, 2019-07-07
- oh gawd Flintoff on another channel 9 game show tomorrow night 22:23:24, 2019-07-07
- Sharp return catch from Haynes well taken by Ecclestone, Australia 208/6 (39.3) in danger of not batting out their fifty overs. #EngvAus 22:32:50, 2019-07-07
- @evilscootus you're thinking of DLS in reply to evilscootus 22:33:54, 2019-07-07
- Not Out the only fair decision there. When the catcher is not sure, the fielders aren't enthusiastic and the batter… https://t.co/6oUj1kR1MP 22:54:30, 2019-07-07
- RT @ScottBaileyAAP: Paperwork not yet lodged but Matthew Wade will replace Usman Khawaja in Australia’s World Cup squad. Mitch Marsh on sta… 22:55:12, 2019-07-07
- @chrismackinno14 who would James Pattinson replace? in reply to chrismackinno14 22:58:47, 2019-07-07
- @chrismackinno14 ahead of Hazlewood? in reply to chrismackinno14 23:00:32, 2019-07-07
- @chrismackinno14 he's playing for Australia A this week, we'll soon find out in reply to chrismackinno14 23:01:22, 2019-07-07
- RT @mohanstatsman: 50.60% – the dot ball % faced by all the ten #CWC sides in #CWC19 #CWC2019
59.97 – Afghanistan
54.80 – West Indies
53.9… 23:09:09, 2019-07-07
- England need an unprecedented 270 for victory. Kimmince and Jonassen lifted Australia to a strong total at the end.… https://t.co/Gu7aRrQKjP 23:15:44, 2019-07-07
- Bangladesh 8/0. Thank you Pakistan it's been a lot of fun. #BanvPak 00:00:51, 2019-07-06
- RT @TheCricketGeek: I think most wins followed by NRR is completely fair and reflects the way a team has done across the tournament.
NRR… 00:03:09, 2019-07-06
- RT @LancsCricketWMN: Overseas signing two✅
🤝 Welcome to Lancashire, @SuneLuus! 🇿🇦
- RT @OsmanSamiuddin: Imran Tahir's playing his last ODI tomorrow. I'm saying goodbye to the guy who fathered modern ODI legspin
https://t.co… 06:23:41, 2019-07-06
- RT @shaidhope: Not the World Cup result we were looking for but an invaluable learning experience nonetheless; we’ll take from this and bui… 06:30:47, 2019-07-06
- RT @realshoaibmalik: Today I retire from One Day International cricket. Huge Thank you to all the players I have played with, coaches I hav… 06:30:59, 2019-07-06
- RT @iamamirofficial: It has been amazing to play in this WC it's unfortunate that we wont be going any further but we gave and played our b… 06:32:07, 2019-07-06
- RT @SAfridiOfficial: Thank You London for the love & for taking the time out to attend my book signing at @Waterstones @HarperCollinsUK at… 06:40:03, 2019-07-06
- RT @RicFinlay: Best way is to avoid league format completely. Straight knockout, a la Wimbledon. 128 teams, 32 venues in the first round ov… 07:23:43, 2019-07-06
- If #CWC19 had been structured the same way as the first Womens World Cup 1973 – round-robin, no finals – then Satur… https://t.co/Pb30b3kDz9 07:28:06, 2019-07-06
- Cricket World Cup 2019: Black Caps secure semifinal spot after no Pakistan miracle https://t.co/Z1kNPb4Jek 07:30:38, 2019-07-06
- @RobJ_Cricket @TheNextTest @ECB_cricket That would be a television demand, wouldn't it? in reply to RobJ_Cricket 07:32:50, 2019-07-06
- @RobJ_Cricket @TheNextTest Broadcasters hate shadows, you can trace this all the way back to the NFL in the 1960s.… https://t.co/JoOnEqy90W in reply to RobJ_Cricket 07:44:17, 2019-07-06
- RT @CA_Indoor: Here's all you need to know for today's 2019 Indoor Cricket National Championships Grand Finals.
- RT @legsidelizzy: Australia will see tomorrow’s dead rubber as pretty important to win to secure 1st semi final spot 1) Old Trafford has be… 07:46:08, 2019-07-06
- Never seen this before! Lovely documentary from the days when it cost $30 to buy a cricket bat. Fair to say that a… https://t.co/hwsVqATduS 08:05:29, 2019-07-06
- RT @WesternStormKSL: It’s what you’ve all been waiting for! We are delighted to be able to announce the FULL Storm squad for 2019! Some ret… 08:11:23, 2019-07-06
- RT @Malala: Sports helps girls build confidence and leadership skills. I would love to see more girls playing sports — especially cricket.… 08:22:18, 2019-07-06
- RT @CricketHK: Live stream available for ACC U19 Eastern Region 2019 – Hong Kong v Malaysia!
HK U19 won the toss… 12:09:58, 2019-07-06
- a Duckworth Lewis system? What do you mean? https://t.co/CZrDcGrXmb 12:24:35, 2019-07-06
- RT @cricketcouch: @rickeyrecricket This perhaps https://t.co/H9GsaLCAf7 but I seriously doubt Vaughan understands it. Must’ve heard zaltzma… 13:27:05, 2019-07-06
- @JosePuliampatta I don't usually comment on Mr Vaughan but this is a reasonable topic for debate which he is not helping in reply to JosePuliampatta 13:37:37, 2019-07-06
- @gulu1959 IWCC not aligned with the ICC then so a variety of invites to make up the numbers in reply to gulu1959 14:43:57, 2019-07-06
- The only truly fair tie breaker is to arrange a sudden-death playoff and imagine the havoc that would cause with th… https://t.co/BrkDBDN4cu 14:50:06, 2019-07-06
- @gulu1959 Yep in reply to gulu1959 15:09:53, 2019-07-06
- @FlashCric Three playoffs round robin and if that finishes level… oh god in reply to FlashCric 15:47:37, 2019-07-06
- @pkeshwain which he also said were garbage in reply to pkeshwain 16:40:52, 2019-07-06
- RT @OfficialCSA: It’s been an exciting Tri-series between the #SAemerging, Sri Lanka Emerging and the USSA team so far.
- RT @TuneInLiveEvent: O my goodness! I almost completely missed this.
“My” @KNCBcricket are playing @GlamCricket and there’s commentary on… 00:01:58, 2019-07-05
- Victory to Australia by four wickets with 28 balls to spare, go 2-0 up im the ODI series and 4-0 in #WomensAshes points. #EngvAus 05:43:35, 2019-07-05
- RT @cricketcomau: JUST IN: Australia sweating on injuries to TWO players after friendly fire incidents during a net session | @LouisDBCamer… 06:05:49, 2019-07-05
- Shaun Marsh out of the World Cup with a broken arm incurred in the nets, Peter Handscomb approved as replacement in the squad. #CWC19 06:19:14, 2019-07-05
- RT @Irelandcricket: #ICYMI: Ireland clinch dramatic series win against Zimbabwe.
- RT @SamLandsberger: IN: Pete Handscomb
OUT: Shaun Marsh (arm)
CLEARED: Glenn Maxwell (arm), Steve Smith (finger), Jason Behrendorff (finge… 06:29:47, 2019-07-05
- RT @Saj_PakPassion: One of the strangest pictures you will ever see #CWC19 #AFGvWI https://t.co/C2ESucdK6q 06:34:45, 2019-07-05
- Zimbabwe would have been the eleventh team in if the ICC hadn't shrunk the World Cup. We'll never know what differe… https://t.co/CNsjSB5Xp1 06:45:03, 2019-07-05
- Full replay of Zimbabwe's innings in the ODI at Stormont today. Skip forward to the last half hour or so to watch a… https://t.co/Mwoahcx222 06:50:48, 2019-07-05
- @gulu1959 Cummins in reply to gulu1959 06:53:31, 2019-07-05
- @gulu1959 Marsh was batting in the nets straight after Starc hit Maxwell on the arm. Apparently he's ok though. in reply to gulu1959 06:56:26, 2019-07-05
- Chris Gayle appears to have walked back his desire to play one last Test but has also made himself available for th… https://t.co/ZPD23o94qp 07:07:03, 2019-07-05
- RT @_BrittanyCarter: Today I met Lynne Thomas (right) who is Welsh and played for England in the 60s / 70s. She was the first player to mak… 07:08:35, 2019-07-05
- RT @leicsccc: It's been a pleasure hosting @englandcricket & @SouthernStars for the opening two Ashes ODIs. Congratulations to Australia wh… 07:11:55, 2019-07-05
- RT @usacricketers: Former Guyana Under-19 Cricketer Aaron Latchman And Daughter Gunned Down
#usacricketers https://… 10:52:18, 2019-07-05
- I have to keep replaying this frame by frame to convince myself this actually happened https://t.co/vaFcVN8R9v 11:46:28, 2019-07-05
- That would make a good trophy actually in reply to rickeyrecricket 11:47:53, 2019-07-05
- RT @LiebCricket: @TheCricketGeek If you rotate it, it looks like something out of the Batman TV show https://t.co/BEJQZ5sdpC 11:55:24, 2019-07-05
- RT @cricbuzz: At ages 25, 22 and 23, Hope, Hetmyer and Pooran – the 3 top-scorers for #WI in this tournament – are at the nascent stages of… 13:18:20, 2019-07-05
- RT @CA_Indoor: We're bringing you live action from the first day of finals action at the 2019 Indoor Cricket National Championships! 🏏 #ICN… 13:22:18, 2019-07-05
- RT @ESPNcricinfo: Afghanistan's 18-year-old wicketkeeper-batsman leaves the World Cup on a high 👏
- Nepal building a good score against Singapore in the ACC Eastern Region U19s. Live video: https://t.co/BELFvvzUSi 13:54:00, 2019-07-05
- RT @ACCMedia1: 2⃣0⃣0⃣ up for Nepal (U19)!
🎥 Catch the LIVE STREAM on our Facebook page (@AsianCricketCouncil)
- RT @danbrettig: For the first time @ESPNcricinfo can reveal more detailed Cricket Australia census figures on the state of club cricket ove… 14:25:18, 2019-07-05
- RT @chand2579: @vijaymirror did this two days ago https://t.co/l5PURZlUZM https://t.co/EtCVMPrp7l 14:55:08, 2019-07-05
- Rit Gautam has just brought up a century in 131 balls for Nepal U19. Live video: https://t.co/BELFvvzUSi in reply to rickeyrecricket 15:07:26, 2019-07-05
- RT @ACCMedia1: The first 💯 of the 2019 #U19ER tournament!
Rit Gautam brings it up in style with a boundary to the leg side!
Nepal (U19)… 15:12:53, 2019-07-05
- Kushal Malla brings up a half-century from 23 balls to end the Nepal U19 innings on 326/4. Singapore response to be… https://t.co/LD4kiYPKf8 in reply to rickeyrecricket 15:17:56, 2019-07-05
- RT @ACCMedia1: INNINGS BREAK:
What an end to the innings! Kushal Malla (51* from 23B) thumps 22 runs from the final over to power Nepal (U1… 15:28:28, 2019-07-05
- RT @sjjperry: Good to see the AFLs inexorable march toward humourless national sporting conquest continues apace. "The current wicket at th… 15:31:48, 2019-07-05
- RT @ACCMedia1: INNINGS BREAK:
Skipper Adit Gorawara's steely 84* and a quickfire 50 at the top from Nasrulla Rana helps Hong Kong (U19) to… 15:42:39, 2019-07-05
- RT @coc_humour: #1992MeinBhi 🤔
#PAKvBAN #CWC19 https://t.co/ra8CYeC42a 17:21:07, 2019-07-05
- RT @GeorgeDobell1: 'It's telling that Giles Clarke continued to work in the oil and gas industry after leaving cricket. He has, in short, d… 17:30:39, 2019-07-05
- @KevinHandBBC Has anyone considered that the CWC might get more attention if it was actually shorter and sharper? in reply to KevinHandBBC 17:34:29, 2019-07-05
- RT @dpldhangadhi: Rit Gautam opened the batting and remained unbeaten scoring 115* against Singapore U19. His ton is Nepal's first century… 17:34:49, 2019-07-05
- It's time to forget the idea that Pakistan can still qualify. The amount of collusion required to produce such a on… https://t.co/gpxNttq6F5 17:39:57, 2019-07-05
- RT @BollywoodGandu: Toss is the most important part of today's match. It will decide whether Pakistan will exit the Worlcup at 2.30 pm or 7… 17:48:50, 2019-07-05
- Tell the ICC to put that in their rules for 2023 Mikey, but it's not there this time. https://t.co/iwhB45W1zn 17:49:56, 2019-07-05
- RT @cricketworldcup: "Obviously it's a hard time for the team, but we want to finish on a good note"
Wahab Riaz admits that the game again… 18:02:59, 2019-07-05
- Singapore's tail wagging but Nepal should win their ACCER Under-19 clash comfortably. Both teams have qualified for… https://t.co/7NX3J9pTDg in reply to rickeyrecricket 18:17:19, 2019-07-05
- @icelandcricket https://t.co/xAdMyKW3Aw in reply to icelandcricket 18:32:00, 2019-07-05
- Singapore all out 109 in 39.1 overs, Nepal U19 wins by 217 runs. Both teams qualify for Monday's semi-finals of the… https://t.co/iHX64XbVQz in reply to rickeyrecricket 18:44:17, 2019-07-05
- Today would be the perfect day for a #batflip instead of a toss. #BanvPak https://t.co/xAdMyKW3Aw 18:48:11, 2019-07-05
- RT @ACCMedia1: Nepal (U19) storm to a 217-run win against Singapore (U19).
Kushal Malla backs up his earlier half century with 4 wickets w… 18:54:39, 2019-07-05
- RT @benjonescricket: Reckon you’d have as good a chance identifying Starc from his heatmap as you would from his DNA and dental records htt… 18:54:52, 2019-07-05
- RT @dearbinod: The only Nepali batsman to score two centuries in age group cricket. Congratulations Rit Gautam.
115* vs @SingaporeCric, Tod… 19:02:31, 2019-07-05
- Pakistan batting first. What chance they'll be all out for <250? #BanvPak 19:04:13, 2019-07-05
- @DjnPerry If Bangladesh throw the game, yes in reply to DjnPerry 19:08:22, 2019-07-05
- RT @IamIsrarHashmi: No farewell to Shoaib Malik! He retires with 7534 runs (5th highest among Pakistanis) and 158 wickets in ODIs. #CWC19 #… 19:11:20, 2019-07-05
- Mashrafe Mortaza's World Cup finale – and likely his farewell from all international cricket – today. His 24th Worl… https://t.co/2nhaveOXa5 19:25:55, 2019-07-05
- @gulu1959 would have had an enjoyable game to watch if they did in reply to gulu1959 19:27:03, 2019-07-05
- Four dot balls to start. Way to go! 19:31:55, 2019-07-05
- Who's going to play the Sunil Gavaskar 1975 knock for Pakistan? 19:32:47, 2019-07-05
- RT @alter_jamie: First ball of the game, defended to midwicket. Mortaza hobbling. Ominous signs. He’s willed his creaking body all through… 19:33:11, 2019-07-05
- What's the equation for Bangladesh to finish ahead of Pakistan on NRR? #BanvPak 19:42:02, 2019-07-05
- If Pakistan play with the mindset that their chances are still alive then by definition the game is not a "dead rub… https://t.co/zS2xxN8ZM2 19:51:57, 2019-07-05
- RT @cricketworldcup: Shakib Al Hasan sitting with all the players having a better #CWC19 than him.
- RT @MahelaJay: 🙊🙉🙈 Dont think at ICC level you can do that….. 😬 https://t.co/wgu0ylerqg 19:54:43, 2019-07-05
- RT @ipopplestone: Please note that 275 or so will be enough for Pakistan if they bowl out Bangladesh without scoring and also induce them t… 19:55:58, 2019-07-05
- one down nine to go 19:56:35, 2019-07-05
- RT @IrishWomensCric: We're live here from Oak Hill as the Irish Women take on the Leinster u16 Boys in two T20 games today.
In the first g… 20:11:30, 2019-07-05
- RT @AlisonMitchell: With MCC members not taking up all tkts for the pavilion for #PakvBan, really pleased that @HomeOfCricket has invited s… 20:27:21, 2019-07-05
- RT @SkySports: Sky Sports will make the #CWC19 final available on free-to-air television should #ENG make it to the showpiece event at Lord… 20:36:01, 2019-07-05
- @cricket_wallah looks like no one is, thankfully in reply to cricket_wallah 21:48:12, 2019-07-05
- What? https://t.co/7jCns8KtDM 23:01:43, 2019-07-05
- what a fizzer! #BanvPak 23:04:45, 2019-07-05
- @ACScricket at least I can count in reply to ACScricket 23:05:28, 2019-07-05
- RT @cambo_19: The new official ICC rankings are out & after our 2-0 win over @ZimCricketv we officially enter the @MRFWorldwide rankings at… 23:11:49, 2019-07-05
- What's with the crop circles on the Lords centre square? 23:13:19, 2019-07-05
- wow Mister Fizzer on a hat trick with one ball of his World Cup remaining and it's Sarfaraz coming back 23:21:47, 2019-07-05
- RT @OutsideCricket: They'll be dancing in the streets of Dunedin tonight. #CWC19 23:30:48, 2019-07-05
- RT @ACCMedia1: The 2 ⭐️ performers of the day!
- RT @_hypocaust: England Women's Academy 170 all out (49.0) v Australia A
Dean 37 (56)
Bouchier 22 (41)
Winfield 17 (25)
Bro… 23:33:45, 2019-07-05
- This will be Bangladesh's most successful World Cup if they can win today. 316 is a challenging ask but Pakistan no… https://t.co/txRHoME91V 23:37:53, 2019-07-05
- @sanjeetkumarind I'd be rounding up the Bangladesh team for questioning down at the station if they get out for 7 in reply to sanjeetkumarind 23:40:33, 2019-07-05
- @ImBig_O No quarter finals this time. Bangladesh has never won more than three games at a World Cup. If they beat P… https://t.co/E69ZygbK29 in reply to ImBig_O 23:42:09, 2019-07-05
- @HarrietMonkhaus I was thinking a permanent memorial to Allen Stanford's helicopter landing in reply to HarrietMonkhaus 23:44:21, 2019-07-05
- RT @IrishWomensCric: SCORECARD: Full scorecard from the 1st T20 between the Irish Women and Leinster u16 this morning.
The second T20 is d… 23:45:03, 2019-07-05
- RT @BCBtigers: Congratulations to @Mustafiz90 Rahman for becoming the fastest Bangladesh and overall the fourth joint fastest bowler in ODI… 23:45:39, 2019-07-05
- RT @HomeOfCricket: 👏 Congratulations, @Mustafiz90!
- RT @sreshthx: 49 more maiden overs needed for Pakistan. #CWC19 23:57:59, 2019-07-05
- Haris you've just dropped Pakistan's World Cup 23:59:59, 2019-07-05
- O Henry 00:00:48, 2019-07-04
- Fabulous catch from Buttler. #EngvNZ 00:15:43, 2019-07-04
- RT @cricvizanalyst: Kane Williamson has scored 58 runs through third man in this tournament. No player has scored more in that region (Mush… 00:15:51, 2019-07-04
- RT @ACBofficials: @hamidhassanHH is one of Afghanistan's Cricket superstars who achieved a lot in his career for the country.
He recently… 00:29:25, 2019-07-04
- RT @SomersetCCC: 2ND XI: Somerset have beaten Gloucestershire by 9 wickets at Rockhampton CC!
🏏 Eddie Byrom 137*
🏏 Marcus Trescothick 90
🏏… 07:02:03, 2019-07-04
- Imagine if Scarborough had a Hundred franchise https://t.co/unUXzGzh67 07:24:55, 2019-07-04
- I should have hashtagged that tweet #shudder in reply to rickeyrecricket 07:28:33, 2019-07-04
- RT @BunnyOnions: Four day cricket is the best! Beautiful venue at @sedberghcricket. Rest up and go again against Northants https://t.co/vzZ… 07:33:37, 2019-07-04
- Good. https://t.co/qb01gomAqa 07:36:17, 2019-07-04
- RT @SunSport: Tomorrow's Sun Sport back page: England reach first #CWC19 semi-final in 27 years thanks to Mark Wood’s fingertip fluke https… 07:47:54, 2019-07-04
- RT @Mitch_Savage: No one will be more disappointed than the @BLACKCAPS players after tonight. However, it’s important to remember (baring a… 10:00:13, 2019-07-04
- RT @RicFinlay: Pakistan can pip NZ for a semi spot by scoring 350 and bowling Bangladesh out for 38. There is no sensible way for Pakistan… 11:53:33, 2019-07-04
- @RicFinlay @the_summer_game In short, for Pakistan to qualify it would require collusion on a scale that would put… https://t.co/eNzmHqKnr3 in reply to RicFinlay 12:09:40, 2019-07-04
- Afghanistan versus West Indies. Second last versus last, but if we believe that the World Cup should be a showcase… https://t.co/ZalZxdaqFO 12:41:17, 2019-07-04
- @JosePuliampatta In a bigger tournament there probably would have been groups and both teams would have been elimin… https://t.co/edFsHps9S9 in reply to JosePuliampatta 13:02:08, 2019-07-04
- I hope that at the end of the World Cup someone puts together a highlights reel of all the press conferences, other… https://t.co/PREpozqPmi 14:11:44, 2019-07-04
- RT @brydoncoverdale: Is Scott Morrison doing social media for the ICC now? How good is that!? https://t.co/GZDgwdWLi2 14:13:23, 2019-07-04
- RT @RicFinlay: In the recently-completed round of English County Championship matches, Warwickshire's Dominic Sibley scored 244 off 491 bal… 14:27:31, 2019-07-04
- What did the Red Sox-Yankees series in London do to boost Major League Baseball? Possibly nothing. https://t.co/z0v5HhkFKF 14:31:24, 2019-07-04
- Doug Ford has passed away at the age of 90.
He was New South Wales wicketkeeper for seven seasons 1957-58 to 1963-… https://t.co/Z4Ts0Cea6o 15:17:48, 2019-07-04
- Ford didn't miss a game for NSW in his seven years of first-class cricket and was unfortunate to be playing at the… https://t.co/wNyJcplsRW in reply to rickeyrecricket 15:29:08, 2019-07-04
- Brian Rhodes, a fast bowler for the Western Suburbs club in Sydney who made his first grade debut at 15, has died a… https://t.co/uUL631UND4 15:43:18, 2019-07-04
- Rhodes took two wickets in his one match for NSW, a one-wicket loss to South Australia. Another debutant in that ga… https://t.co/FcR2wsvjQv in reply to rickeyrecricket 15:46:24, 2019-07-04
- RT @mohanstatsman: Distribution of runs/balls in #CWC19 so far…
4s: 1657 (incl two all run four!)
5… 16:32:05, 2019-07-04
- @brettwp City and Suburban was clearly a bigger deal in those days than I recall it to be! in reply to brettwp 16:40:06, 2019-07-04
- @HeliocentCric They overlap. My point probably not made clearly is simply not to ignore the teams that fail to make… https://t.co/aoERtlMby6 in reply to HeliocentCric 16:44:18, 2019-07-04
- @HeliocentCric maybe… I'm just telling people to watch the bloody game today 🙂 in reply to HeliocentCric 16:50:43, 2019-07-04
- RT @ACCMedia1: 📝 ICYMI: Today is a rest day at the ACC #U19ER tournament!
- RT @suhel: The standard of cricket writing through the world cup has often overshadowed the onfield performances, and this is yet another s… 17:25:51, 2019-07-04
- RT @YorkshireCCC: Ben Coad sees no reason why Yorkshire can’t challenge for the Specsavers County Championship title after their stunning 1… 18:24:29, 2019-07-04
- RT @YorkshireCCC: The total attendance over the four days at @ScarboroCricket has been 11,406.
- RT @HomeOfCricket: 🙌 More history has been added to the MCC Museum this week.
- This is an intelligent and reasonably sympathetic look at Chris Gayle. He may have nothing left to achieve by playi… https://t.co/UqaSDoyvwI 19:25:51, 2019-07-04
- RT @PeterDellaPenna: No contest. Have to side with @ACBofficials today because their fans' hat game is strong today in Leeds. https://t.co/… 19:30:13, 2019-07-04
- Gayle farms the strike with a single off the last ball of the first over. #AfgvWI 19:33:37, 2019-07-04
- RT @ACBofficials: @windiescricket won the toss and elected to bat first. #AfghanAtalan all set to play its final match today.
#AfgvsWI #CWC… 19:35:31, 2019-07-04
- RT @StocksC_cricket: If the Cricket World Cup was on FTA TV in the UK it would be competing with Homes Under the Hammer, the Victoria Derby… 19:36:00, 2019-07-04
- RT @Irelandcricket: WELCOME to the second men's ODI in the GS Holding ODI Series between Ireland and Zimbabwe.
Follow the game:
👉 Livestr… 19:36:14, 2019-07-04
- Is that the end? 19:52:25, 2019-07-04
- @JosePuliampatta Off to rehearse his dance moves with the Afghanistan team when they win in reply to JosePuliampatta 20:42:09, 2019-07-04
- and I was saying yesterday how the Dodgers-Diamondbacks series of 2014 was long forgotten https://t.co/ad003H7oih 21:02:25, 2019-07-04
- RT @EssexLeague: Trying to release the shackles after a couple of tight overs. https://t.co/kcPtHqfiaN 21:07:12, 2019-07-04
- I'm liking what I see of Afghanistan today. #AfgvWI 21:10:59, 2019-07-04
- RT @SouthernStars: After keeping a close watch on the #FIFAWWC, the Aussies decided to have a crack at a penalty shoot-out!
- RT @HomeOfCricket: For #PAKvBAN at Lord's tomorrow, there will be changes to our regular food & drink offering.
Almost all public hot food… 21:38:04, 2019-07-04
- RT @NHoultCricket: ECB confirm our story that Katich to coach Manchester Originals. First coach to be confirmed for Hundred.
Katich: “This… 22:03:04, 2019-07-04
- RT @crickether: Looks like Sarah Taylor is OUT – Amy Jones warming up with the gloves. https://t.co/e8aend6vnu 22:06:54, 2019-07-04
- RT @ajarrodkimber: This has been one of the most interesting back room movements to happen in the World Cup
- RT @lancscricket: Simon Katich will be assisted by current @lancscricket Head Coach Glen Chapple and Performance Director and Assistant Coa… 22:18:42, 2019-07-04
- RT @legsidelizzy: Given that the Manchester Originals doesn’t technically exist as a legal entity yet because the contract hasn’t been sign… 22:19:21, 2019-07-04
- RT @bbctms: A win at #Wimbledon in the morning…
And what will Ash Barty be doing in the afternoon? Following the Women's Ashes!
You ca… 22:34:46, 2019-07-04
- RT @SouthernStars: Let's rock and roll! The Aussies are unchanged heading into the second ODI, and we'll be having a bowl first after Engla… 22:41:30, 2019-07-04
- Six wickets in nine matches for Rashid Khan. His standards have been so lofty that it may seem like a disappointing… https://t.co/AWpZXySl3Q 22:48:08, 2019-07-04
- My goodness that was a brilliant two. WI 267/4 (47). #AFGvWI 22:51:24, 2019-07-04
- @Musingsofasoul He's 20 his whole future is ahead of him. It used to be that wrist spinners didn't mature till they are in their 30s in reply to Musingsofasoul 22:56:11, 2019-07-04
- Pooran runs himself out crazily but I think he might have done enough today. #AFGvWI 23:03:37, 2019-07-04
- Holder goes next ball. He too has done dnough despite the fact that he has to bowl later. #AFGvWI in reply to rickeyrecricket 23:05:33, 2019-07-04
- West Indies all fired except for the boss. I hope he rolls his arm over for one last bag of wickets today. #AFGvWI 23:11:47, 2019-07-04
- RT @FulhamJon: I get tired just reading @GeoffLemonSport tweets. https://t.co/g4kFllKtR8 23:21:04, 2019-07-04
- RT @RicFinlay: Afghanistan, after playing tight cricket for 40 overs, lost it in the last 10, conceding 111, and 65 off the last five. Impr… 23:21:25, 2019-07-04
- @Subbuaithal They don't need him any more, certainly didn't today. Let him be a batting coach or mentor between T20… https://t.co/UMIaIP4Egg in reply to Subbuaithal 23:23:10, 2019-07-04
- RT @timwig: Gulbadin Naib's World Cup – 190 runs at 21, 9 wickets at 46. Captain probably not worth his place in the side, which is never a… 23:47:49, 2019-07-04
- The Sydney Melbourneball Ground. Just say no. https://t.co/7TtXABZY4J 07:35:38, 2019-07-03
- RT @windiescricket: Coach Estwick recalls moments of mentoring pop-star Rihanna in school.
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
https://t.co/L5QOMKj100 https://… 07:38:49, 2019-07-03
- RT @henrymoeranBBC: Adam Gilchrist said a year ago she’s the best in the world, male or female.
You can see why he said it…
- RT @CricketNSWBlues: .@seanabbott77 finishes his Aus A tour of the UK as the leading wicket taker across the four limited-overs matches.
- I've enjoyed watching Bangladesh in this World Cup as much as I have any team. https://t.co/gTBhBFAcqN 08:02:45, 2019-07-03
- @SohaibVoice Not consistent enough in reply to SohaibVoice 08:06:29, 2019-07-03
- RT @edwardscricket: James Anderson injury scare rocks Lancashire – Durham clash https://t.co/N09XG9m5Z0
Apologies for lateness with this (e… 08:24:30, 2019-07-03
- Australia leading England 2-0 in the #WomensAshes points tally. These ODIs don't count towards the ICC Womens Champ… https://t.co/hck06FPh3U 08:31:35, 2019-07-03
- RT @wwos: ABSOLUTE STUNNER!
What a grab from Haynes and England fall into deeper trouble at 7/103.
- RT @collinsadam: My report from the #WomensAshes opener. Not a game they’ll be making a commemorative DVD for any time soon. https://t.co/9… 08:48:01, 2019-07-03
- @LifeIsAnElation Two points come to mind.
One, the MLB comes to town for a few days and is gone again. The Diamond… https://t.co/YjHDDmO8iv in reply to LifeIsAnElation 09:35:16, 2019-07-03
- @LifeIsAnElation On the other hand, global organisation. The WBSC is streets ahead of the ICC for professionalism a… https://t.co/o5q1sSOyxR in reply to rickeyrecricket 09:40:31, 2019-07-03
- RT @timcutler: Sorry to learn of the Canadian players salaries being capped for #GT2019, and the apparent axing of Cricket Canada / GT20 co… 10:25:17, 2019-07-03
- RT @Cricket_Ali: MCC have pleaded with members to buy tickets for Bangladesh v Pakistan – or risk images of a half empty pavilion damaging… 18:08:54, 2019-07-03
- RT @NewStatesman: English cricket only has itself to blame for the forgotten World Cup — @DJSkelton on how pay TV has marginalised a nation… 18:20:28, 2019-07-03
- Better still, sell the tickets to the general public who I reckon who would jump at the opportunity https://t.co/0wBGGTidJ0 18:31:38, 2019-07-03
- RT @mogodonman: So few MCC members have applied for pavilion tickets for the Pakistan-Bangladesh #CWC19 match at Lord's tomorrow that the c… 18:34:00, 2019-07-03
- RT @DurhamCricket: Welcome back, Boony 👏 https://t.co/AatOAiNVpj 18:34:43, 2019-07-03
- @tommyp213 just the old Toms Dicks and Harrys with the right tie in reply to tommyp213 18:36:48, 2019-07-03
- @gulu1959 I was thinking Sharjah or Ajman, but yes Toronto would come before that in reply to gulu1959 18:45:19, 2019-07-03
- RT @BCCI: MUST WATCH: What happened when 87-year old Mrs. Charulata Patel met @ImRo45 & @imVkohli? 😊😍🙏🙌 – by @RajalArora
Find out here ht… 18:48:15, 2019-07-03
- RT @cricketnext: '@RayuduAmbati has the numbers but his timing – in every sense of the term – has let him down at the most inopportune mome… 18:48:33, 2019-07-03
- England versus New Zealand, twenty years ago today: https://t.co/VZ6Nwg6eQA 18:50:13, 2019-07-03
- Great to hear that Ollie Davies has signed with @ThunderBBL for the next two seasons. Here's video of him scoring s… https://t.co/nmPLoxCp16 19:23:37, 2019-07-03
- RT @ThunderBBL: Some very exciting news for your Wednesday morning…
- RT @WillGlenwright: The @RwaCricketAssoc through their innovations and partnerships are showing the world how powerful cricket can be in st… 19:37:56, 2019-07-03
- RT @sportstarweb: "Virat kohli always showed great belief in me throughout my career with the Indian team," #Ambatirayudu wrote in a latter… 19:39:45, 2019-07-03
- RT @SouthernStars: Australia A are about to get underway against the England Women's Academy after winning the toss and electing to bowl fi… 19:39:57, 2019-07-03
- RT @KNCBcricket: All eyes might be on England – New Zealand, but how about this livestream of the Netherlands against @Gloscricket 👌? https… 20:03:50, 2019-07-03
- RT @GlamCricket: 1⃣0⃣0⃣// A second century in the match for Labuschagne as he cuts Leach away for a single 🔥🔥🔥
He is the first Glamorgan… 20:30:40, 2019-07-03
- RT @DerbyshireCCC: WICKET! 👌
151.0: Malan (199) is caught and bowled by Critchley.
MID 474-7; Simpson (107*) is joined by Roland-Jones,… 20:41:29, 2019-07-03
- RT @WarwickshireCCC: WICKET | Hose falls for 21 off 94 balls, as he is trapped LBW by Rayner.
Warwickshire 416/4, Sibley remains on 220* (… 20:42:00, 2019-07-03
- RT @YorkshireCCC: Coad gone! @surreycricket require 317 in a minimum of 83 overs as he's caught behind off Batty for 48. 49 runs added this… 20:42:59, 2019-07-03
- Huge day of county cricket. 20:43:24, 2019-07-03
- I love a good conspiracy theory and this is a gem. #SydneyMelbourneballGround https://t.co/R1XJiUUKUF 20:47:35, 2019-07-03
- RT @WelshMinor: Dawid Malan joins Ryan Higgins in being out for 199 this year. Third time two batsmen have been out for 199 in one champion… 20:49:14, 2019-07-03
- RT @JohnSunCricket: James Anderson batting for Lancashire today which suggests his calf problem is not too serious. We're told he won't bow… 20:51:33, 2019-07-03
- RT @lancscccaction: Perfect weather & a close finish at Sedbergh. Must be a cracking crowd thank god they made it all ticket for members ht… 21:01:41, 2019-07-03
- RT @lancscricket: Wicket. @Jimmy9 is bowled by Rimmington for 0. @SaqMahmood25 was 31 not out. @lancscricket 247 all out & that means @Durh… 21:08:08, 2019-07-03
- RT @BCCIdomestic: Announcement 🚨🚨 – BCCI announces India's domestic season 2019-20. A total of 2036 domestic games will be played this seas… 21:19:05, 2019-07-03
- The three-day zonal competition for women is dead and buried. Test matches for women, what are they? https://t.co/67yZXKFmlh 21:27:14, 2019-07-03
- @LifeIsAnElation I do think the ICC's development arm does some great work but they aren't given enough resources t… https://t.co/z2b555RUqn in reply to LifeIsAnElation 21:34:23, 2019-07-03
- RT @chopraanjum: No one can feel the real pain; a players pain. #AmbatiRayudu takes a decision to retire suddenly; would have been a painfu… 22:10:22, 2019-07-03
- RT @WarwickshireCCC: LUNCH | Dom Sibley departs for 244. What a performance.
- RT @ImHarmanpreet: Delighted !
Hoping to play some great games on the field with my mates . https://t.co/pYkkNRIAHU 22:18:33, 2019-07-03
- RT @cricketworldcup: #CWC15 🏴 v 🇳🇿 after 33.2 overs: England 123 all out
- RT @KNCBcricket: Netherlands beat @Gloscricket by 6 wickets! @Maxiboi23 42, @bencooper_32 40, @Pepe_Barezi 27*, @tonnystaal 8*
Full score… 22:27:21, 2019-07-03
- RT @sportstarweb: #Ambatirayudu career timeline: Considered an India prospect from early in his career, Rayudu perhaps found his #TeamIndia… 22:37:35, 2019-07-03
- RT @WelshMinor: England adhering to the old adage of adding half of what you already have at 30 overs. #ENGvNZ 23:05:45, 2019-07-03
- RT @GautamGambhir: What surprises me most is that the entire @BCCI current selection panel had an unfulfilled career themselves!!!Even then… 23:16:44, 2019-07-03
- RT @BLACKCAPS: HAPPY KIWIS! This lot will be stoked with the fight shown by the boys in the park! England finish 305/8 from their 50 overs,… 23:24:02, 2019-07-03
- RT @EssexCricket: VICTORY: Essex win by an innings and 123 runs 🙌
- RT @ajarrodkimber: So Roddy Estwick is trending because he was Rihanna's PE teacher.
But let's just talk about Roddy for a moment, and no… 23:25:40, 2019-07-03
- RT @NorthantsCCC: Our women's team, The Steelettos have had an incredible year! They've finished their season UNDEFEATED in all formats! 😳🎊… 23:37:17, 2019-07-03
- Kevin Roberts to visit Pakistan as PCB push for Australia tour grows https://t.co/ZeiXaRV3Zd via @smh 23:50:02, 2019-07-03
- RT @Irelandcricket: 📡 NEWS | Changes to Ireland Women's schedule and amended start time to Ireland Men’s 1st T20I against Zimbabwe.
Read… 23:55:05, 2019-07-03
- RT @triciag59: Someone’s been fibbing, County Cricket is alive and being enjoyed by a good crowd at Scarborough! https://t.co/BQEahR96Jy 08:07:18, 2019-07-02
- RT @lancscricket: 9⃣5⃣0⃣ First Class wickets and counting for @jimmy9. 👏
- RT @gradecricketer: I can’t even get my dad to come to my home games https://t.co/dmI3erq4BL 08:22:31, 2019-07-02
- RT @tim_cook: So glad the team is loving Apple Watch! Wishing you luck — and plenty of sixes — as you kick off the Ashes series this week!… 08:23:59, 2019-07-02
- RT @BasinReserve: Happy Birthday 40th to former @wgtnfirebirds and @BLACKCAPS player Michael Papps who played eight tests for and 178 first… 08:24:28, 2019-07-02
- RT @WisdenAlmanack: Walter Hammond, a giant for @Gloscricket and @englandcricket, died in South Africa on July 1, 1965, aged just 62. With… 08:26:47, 2019-07-02
- RT @cambo_19: Scorecard for today’s excellent win over @EssexCricket for @KNCBcricket ….👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 quality performance with both bat & ball @… 08:30:45, 2019-07-02
- When did the rule about like-for-like replacements disappear or did I imagine that? https://t.co/Q8OuaXvUh0 08:34:24, 2019-07-02
- RT @AlexBlackwell2: Tonight 11pmAEST @SouthernStars take on ENG in their 1st ODI of the multi format womens Ashes. This will be the 1st t… 08:35:26, 2019-07-02
- RT @Irelandcricket: MATCH REPORT: Near-complete team display see Ireland claim first victory in the ODI Series against Zimbabwe.
👀 Read he… 08:41:28, 2019-07-02
- @rafa_11_fan You are probably right. I am thinking of other tournaments where it has definitely been in place. in reply to rafa_11_fan 09:18:17, 2019-07-02
- The Sydney Swans are free to play their AFL home games at any ground they like that doesn't have a cricket pitch. M… https://t.co/H7204qTWt3 09:22:08, 2019-07-02
- RT @copes9: What a shock 🙄.
Welcome to the Sydney AFL Ground.
Did the AFL consider the fact that the only reason there was even an issue… 09:29:48, 2019-07-02
- RT @irishcricket1: Tuesday July 2nd marks the 50th anniversary of Ireland's win against the West Indies at Sion Mills when they were bowled… 09:38:06, 2019-07-02
- RT @kokeeffe49: Much deserved honour for both these Saints stalwarts…@Mozzie21 a proud local junior and @copes the outstanding club man .… 09:47:30, 2019-07-02
- RT @qldcricket: Great to see @CaJBoyce spinning a web for Queensland at the National Indoor Cricket Championships! https://t.co/CSglzJqFE8 11:09:55, 2019-07-02
- @WomensCricZone what could possibly go wrong? in reply to WomensCricZone 14:07:12, 2019-07-02
- @shortflyslip Yes I think I have confused myself with another tournameny in reply to shortflyslip 14:10:54, 2019-07-02
- RT @SACAnews: 9⃣1⃣ years young today
- RT @WillGlenwright: Congratulations to @BhutanCricket on yet another outstanding initiative. They have developed an outstanding partnership… 14:31:43, 2019-07-02
- Yes. https://t.co/Bxdbk8rdlc 16:34:25, 2019-07-02
- RT @MikeHaysman: What a powerful day for @nicholas_47 … Early in 2015 a car accident left him wondering if he would ever walk again let a… 16:36:04, 2019-07-02
- Tonight's #EngvAus womens ODI is *not* on Fox Sports or Kayo, the telecast is exclusive in Australia to 9Gem and 9Now. #WomensAshes 17:31:04, 2019-07-02
- @evilscootus Kayo is not listing it in their coming attractions so I am guessing that means Fox doesn't have the men either in reply to evilscootus 18:38:54, 2019-07-02
- RT @Gloscricket: What a day for it👌😎
Gloucestershire take on Australia A in the final One-Day tourist match at the Bristol County Ground!… 18:39:27, 2019-07-02
- RT @cricketcomau: Game day in Bristol for Australia A's final 50-over match. Toss in about 15 #AusATour https://t.co/nzWcTqVuvT 19:14:01, 2019-07-02
- RT @BCCI: Our Playing XI for today's game. DK and Bhuvneshwar Kumar come in in place of Kedar and Kuldeep. https://t.co/HQscpxjRSl 19:15:55, 2019-07-02
- RT @cambo_19: The strip for today’s T20 @KNCBcricket v @EssexCricket 2nd XI… 2 changes for the Dutch, U/18s player Phillipe Boissevain ge… 19:37:01, 2019-07-02
- RT @dgriffinpix: On This Day in 1959, Harold Rhodes made his Test Match debut for England v India at Leeds. He took 4-50 in the 1st innings… 19:44:39, 2019-07-02
- sitter, Tamim 19:52:05, 2019-07-02
- well maybe it held in the wind but a big let off in reply to rickeyrecricket 19:53:01, 2019-07-02
- RT @surreycricket: LIVE STREAM 🍿🎥
- RT @TuneInLiveEvent: Good morning! Here’s your daily live event reminder:
5 DERBS-M… 19:56:41, 2019-07-02
- RT @cricvizanalyst: Rohit Sharma has been dropped five times in this World Cup. No batsman has been dropped more often. #CWC19 19:57:25, 2019-07-02
- RT @antsharwood: To every sports writer, sports enthusiast, lover of great writing, lover of cool things etc: Please read this fantastic st… 21:14:53, 2019-07-02
- Uh oh https://t.co/XrkBIOeILN 21:18:46, 2019-07-02
- @Irelandcricket Clive's not a knight in reply to Irelandcricket 21:21:02, 2019-07-02
- Fifty years today since the greatest victory in the history of Irish cricket. https://t.co/JK0tYmEgTQ 21:23:14, 2019-07-02
- RT @abhishekdesai: If you need a change from #CWC19, let us talk about Indian Grassroots Cricket. Fascinating insights on how India play Cr… 21:26:00, 2019-07-02
- The former World Cup star as Instagram influencer https://t.co/BQhqjA4doz 21:31:31, 2019-07-02
- Caught this time 21:35:30, 2019-07-02
- RT @gaurav_sundar: Since the start of 2017 Rohit has 16 centuries while Virat has 15. Someone has actually outscored Virat. Rarely you get… 21:41:31, 2019-07-02
- RT @SamMorshead_: Rohit has scored 369 runs after being dropped in this World Cup
#CWC19 #INDvBAN 21:42:11, 2019-07-02
- RT @Wimbledon: How do you rate this defence, @ICC?
- RT @MalaysiaCricket: Malaysia took a major step towards the semi-finals of the ACC Under-19 Asia Cup Eastern Region qualifiers after being… 21:58:22, 2019-07-02
- RT @LightningKSL: 🚨 PLAYER ANNOUNCEMENT 🏏
- RT @TrentBridge: LUNCH | Essex go the break on 457-6 with Bopara (110*) and Harmer (16*). Two wickets in the morning session for Ravi Ashwi… 22:06:26, 2019-07-02
- RT @GlamCricket: COUNTY CAP// A special moment on the outfield as Marnus Labuschagne is presented with his Glamorgan County Cap – a well de… 22:16:08, 2019-07-02
- RT @WesternStormKSL: BREAKING: Delighted to announce that @mandhana_smriti will be returning this summer!!
- Good morning. Happy new financial year to those who celebrate. Welcome to the third month of the 2019 Mens Cricket World Cup. 06:43:50, 2019-07-01
- RT @SomersetCCC: Congratulations to Azhar Ali, who has been awarded his County Cap by Marcus Trescothick
- RT @SecondXISkipper: Our 1s lost yesterday at the hands of a visiting 16 year old Australian student who delayed his flight home to play.… 06:48:37, 2019-07-01
- RT @rgcricket: India need 104 runs to win in the last 10 overs.
Since 2000 only twice has a side successfully chased down a target by makin… 06:49:44, 2019-07-01
- RT @Benedict_B: OK – so far @OfficialCSA beat @OfficialSLC who beat @ECB_cricket who beat @BCCI who beat @CricketAus who beat @BCBtigers wh… 07:07:28, 2019-07-01
- Thread in honour of Sanath Jayasuriya's fiftieth birthday Sunday https://t.co/UhkDZMB8Ti 07:48:50, 2019-07-01
- It's all about Michael Vaughan apparently https://t.co/0eBY5ljaMb 07:49:58, 2019-07-01
- This is why bees at cricket grounds should be encouraged https://t.co/nGfBtdmvzh 07:51:27, 2019-07-01
- RT @cricketcomau: Another win for Australia A with Marsh, Handscomb and Pucovski all impressing: https://t.co/1rTw6RmjCR #AusATour https://… 07:55:54, 2019-07-01
- RT @SouthernStars: Spread the word, Australia! 🇦🇺🏏
- According to the CA datasheet:
Total male registered participants is down 4.4% from 2017-18
While overall male part… https://t.co/AdkUVHgw7J 08:17:57, 2019-07-01
- Cricket Australia is doing a lot of great work at taking the sport to people who haven't been encouraged to play th… https://t.co/H4zDutyHND in reply to rickeyrecricket 08:21:12, 2019-07-01
- Another more curious observation is that participation numbers in Western Australia are down from last year in almo… https://t.co/D54VrlqWty in reply to rickeyrecricket 08:29:49, 2019-07-01
- The drop in senior club numbers is discussed in Cricket NSW's statement on the CA player census: https://t.co/nEgSKIuLg6 08:39:01, 2019-07-01
- RT @Jo_Wisden: Chris Woakes fever at #glastonbury https://t.co/26CRiDHQje 08:53:40, 2019-07-01
- RT @7Cricket: Another century for @marnus3cricket!
- RT @WomensCricZone: Congratulations to @WarksCCCWomen on winning the T20 Cup! https://t.co/eFQoSEoUld 13:48:04, 2019-07-01
- RT @ndcricket: Anton Devcich has returned to ND for the 2019-20 season!
- RT @ndcaknights: 2017-18 @SuperSmashNZ Player of the Year Anton Devcich has returned to the Knights for the upcoming season!
Read more | h… 14:54:08, 2019-07-01
- RT @joeburns441: Great news today that after clearances and a few solid weeks training with @qldcricket that I’m ready to get back on the p… 21:06:29, 2019-07-01
- @JackClifton90 West Indies only scraped through qualifying to be at the World Cup, would be a bit unfair to call th… https://t.co/AhvaIU4l0l in reply to JackClifton90 21:09:58, 2019-07-01
- RT @BCCI: NEWS: Vijay Shankar ruled out of World Cup due to injury.
Mayank Agarwal has been named as Vijay Shankar's replacement following… 21:56:26, 2019-07-01
- RT @davidwarner31: We welcomed our newest family member Isla Rose Warner at 10:30pm late last night. candywarner1 was absolutely amazing. M… 22:21:23, 2019-07-01
- RT @PCA: 🏆 Hassan Azad voted PCA Player of the Month for June!