- Bangladesh 8/0. Thank you Pakistan it's been a lot of fun. #BanvPak 00:00:51, 2019-07-06
- RT @TheCricketGeek: I think most wins followed by NRR is completely fair and reflects the way a team has done across the tournament.
NRR… 00:03:09, 2019-07-06
- RT @LancsCricketWMN: Overseas signing two✅
🤝 Welcome to Lancashire, @SuneLuus! 🇿🇦
- RT @OsmanSamiuddin: Imran Tahir's playing his last ODI tomorrow. I'm saying goodbye to the guy who fathered modern ODI legspin
https://t.co… 06:23:41, 2019-07-06
- RT @shaidhope: Not the World Cup result we were looking for but an invaluable learning experience nonetheless; we’ll take from this and bui… 06:30:47, 2019-07-06
- RT @realshoaibmalik: Today I retire from One Day International cricket. Huge Thank you to all the players I have played with, coaches I hav… 06:30:59, 2019-07-06
- RT @iamamirofficial: It has been amazing to play in this WC it's unfortunate that we wont be going any further but we gave and played our b… 06:32:07, 2019-07-06
- RT @SAfridiOfficial: Thank You London for the love & for taking the time out to attend my book signing at @Waterstones @HarperCollinsUK at… 06:40:03, 2019-07-06
- RT @RicFinlay: Best way is to avoid league format completely. Straight knockout, a la Wimbledon. 128 teams, 32 venues in the first round ov… 07:23:43, 2019-07-06
- If #CWC19 had been structured the same way as the first Womens World Cup 1973 – round-robin, no finals – then Satur… https://t.co/Pb30b3kDz9 07:28:06, 2019-07-06
- Cricket World Cup 2019: Black Caps secure semifinal spot after no Pakistan miracle https://t.co/Z1kNPb4Jek 07:30:38, 2019-07-06
- @RobJ_Cricket @TheNextTest @ECB_cricket That would be a television demand, wouldn't it? in reply to RobJ_Cricket 07:32:50, 2019-07-06
- @RobJ_Cricket @TheNextTest Broadcasters hate shadows, you can trace this all the way back to the NFL in the 1960s.… https://t.co/JoOnEqy90W in reply to RobJ_Cricket 07:44:17, 2019-07-06
- RT @CA_Indoor: Here's all you need to know for today's 2019 Indoor Cricket National Championships Grand Finals.
- RT @legsidelizzy: Australia will see tomorrow’s dead rubber as pretty important to win to secure 1st semi final spot 1) Old Trafford has be… 07:46:08, 2019-07-06
- Never seen this before! Lovely documentary from the days when it cost $30 to buy a cricket bat. Fair to say that a… https://t.co/hwsVqATduS 08:05:29, 2019-07-06
- RT @WesternStormKSL: It’s what you’ve all been waiting for! We are delighted to be able to announce the FULL Storm squad for 2019! Some ret… 08:11:23, 2019-07-06
- RT @Malala: Sports helps girls build confidence and leadership skills. I would love to see more girls playing sports — especially cricket.… 08:22:18, 2019-07-06
- RT @CricketHK: Live stream available for ACC U19 Eastern Region 2019 – Hong Kong v Malaysia!
HK U19 won the toss… 12:09:58, 2019-07-06
- a Duckworth Lewis system? What do you mean? https://t.co/CZrDcGrXmb 12:24:35, 2019-07-06
- RT @cricketcouch: @rickeyrecricket This perhaps https://t.co/H9GsaLCAf7 but I seriously doubt Vaughan understands it. Must’ve heard zaltzma… 13:27:05, 2019-07-06
- @JosePuliampatta I don't usually comment on Mr Vaughan but this is a reasonable topic for debate which he is not helping in reply to JosePuliampatta 13:37:37, 2019-07-06
- @gulu1959 IWCC not aligned with the ICC then so a variety of invites to make up the numbers in reply to gulu1959 14:43:57, 2019-07-06
- The only truly fair tie breaker is to arrange a sudden-death playoff and imagine the havoc that would cause with th… https://t.co/BrkDBDN4cu 14:50:06, 2019-07-06
- @gulu1959 Yep in reply to gulu1959 15:09:53, 2019-07-06
- @FlashCric Three playoffs round robin and if that finishes level… oh god in reply to FlashCric 15:47:37, 2019-07-06
- @pkeshwain which he also said were garbage in reply to pkeshwain 16:40:52, 2019-07-06
- RT @OfficialCSA: It’s been an exciting Tri-series between the #SAemerging, Sri Lanka Emerging and the USSA team so far.
- RT @TuneInLiveEvent: O my goodness! I almost completely missed this.
“My” @KNCBcricket are playing @GlamCricket and there’s commentary on… 00:01:58, 2019-07-05
- Victory to Australia by four wickets with 28 balls to spare, go 2-0 up im the ODI series and 4-0 in #WomensAshes points. #EngvAus 05:43:35, 2019-07-05
- RT @cricketcomau: JUST IN: Australia sweating on injuries to TWO players after friendly fire incidents during a net session | @LouisDBCamer… 06:05:49, 2019-07-05
- Shaun Marsh out of the World Cup with a broken arm incurred in the nets, Peter Handscomb approved as replacement in the squad. #CWC19 06:19:14, 2019-07-05
- RT @Irelandcricket: #ICYMI: Ireland clinch dramatic series win against Zimbabwe.
- RT @SamLandsberger: IN: Pete Handscomb
OUT: Shaun Marsh (arm)
CLEARED: Glenn Maxwell (arm), Steve Smith (finger), Jason Behrendorff (finge… 06:29:47, 2019-07-05
- RT @Saj_PakPassion: One of the strangest pictures you will ever see #CWC19 #AFGvWI https://t.co/C2ESucdK6q 06:34:45, 2019-07-05
- Zimbabwe would have been the eleventh team in if the ICC hadn't shrunk the World Cup. We'll never know what differe… https://t.co/CNsjSB5Xp1 06:45:03, 2019-07-05
- Full replay of Zimbabwe's innings in the ODI at Stormont today. Skip forward to the last half hour or so to watch a… https://t.co/Mwoahcx222 06:50:48, 2019-07-05
- @gulu1959 Cummins in reply to gulu1959 06:53:31, 2019-07-05
- @gulu1959 Marsh was batting in the nets straight after Starc hit Maxwell on the arm. Apparently he's ok though. in reply to gulu1959 06:56:26, 2019-07-05
- Chris Gayle appears to have walked back his desire to play one last Test but has also made himself available for th… https://t.co/ZPD23o94qp 07:07:03, 2019-07-05
- RT @_BrittanyCarter: Today I met Lynne Thomas (right) who is Welsh and played for England in the 60s / 70s. She was the first player to mak… 07:08:35, 2019-07-05
- RT @leicsccc: It's been a pleasure hosting @englandcricket & @SouthernStars for the opening two Ashes ODIs. Congratulations to Australia wh… 07:11:55, 2019-07-05
- RT @usacricketers: Former Guyana Under-19 Cricketer Aaron Latchman And Daughter Gunned Down
#usacricketers https://… 10:52:18, 2019-07-05
- I have to keep replaying this frame by frame to convince myself this actually happened https://t.co/vaFcVN8R9v 11:46:28, 2019-07-05
- That would make a good trophy actually in reply to rickeyrecricket 11:47:53, 2019-07-05
- RT @LiebCricket: @TheCricketGeek If you rotate it, it looks like something out of the Batman TV show https://t.co/BEJQZ5sdpC 11:55:24, 2019-07-05
- RT @cricbuzz: At ages 25, 22 and 23, Hope, Hetmyer and Pooran – the 3 top-scorers for #WI in this tournament – are at the nascent stages of… 13:18:20, 2019-07-05
- RT @CA_Indoor: We're bringing you live action from the first day of finals action at the 2019 Indoor Cricket National Championships! 🏏 #ICN… 13:22:18, 2019-07-05
- RT @ESPNcricinfo: Afghanistan's 18-year-old wicketkeeper-batsman leaves the World Cup on a high 👏
- Nepal building a good score against Singapore in the ACC Eastern Region U19s. Live video: https://t.co/BELFvvzUSi 13:54:00, 2019-07-05
- RT @ACCMedia1: 2⃣0⃣0⃣ up for Nepal (U19)!
🎥 Catch the LIVE STREAM on our Facebook page (@AsianCricketCouncil)
- RT @danbrettig: For the first time @ESPNcricinfo can reveal more detailed Cricket Australia census figures on the state of club cricket ove… 14:25:18, 2019-07-05
- RT @chand2579: @vijaymirror did this two days ago https://t.co/l5PURZlUZM https://t.co/EtCVMPrp7l 14:55:08, 2019-07-05
- Rit Gautam has just brought up a century in 131 balls for Nepal U19. Live video: https://t.co/BELFvvzUSi in reply to rickeyrecricket 15:07:26, 2019-07-05
- RT @ACCMedia1: The first 💯 of the 2019 #U19ER tournament!
Rit Gautam brings it up in style with a boundary to the leg side!
Nepal (U19)… 15:12:53, 2019-07-05
- Kushal Malla brings up a half-century from 23 balls to end the Nepal U19 innings on 326/4. Singapore response to be… https://t.co/LD4kiYPKf8 in reply to rickeyrecricket 15:17:56, 2019-07-05
- RT @ACCMedia1: INNINGS BREAK:
What an end to the innings! Kushal Malla (51* from 23B) thumps 22 runs from the final over to power Nepal (U1… 15:28:28, 2019-07-05
- RT @sjjperry: Good to see the AFLs inexorable march toward humourless national sporting conquest continues apace. "The current wicket at th… 15:31:48, 2019-07-05
- RT @ACCMedia1: INNINGS BREAK:
Skipper Adit Gorawara's steely 84* and a quickfire 50 at the top from Nasrulla Rana helps Hong Kong (U19) to… 15:42:39, 2019-07-05
- RT @coc_humour: #1992MeinBhi 🤔
#PAKvBAN #CWC19 https://t.co/ra8CYeC42a 17:21:07, 2019-07-05
- RT @GeorgeDobell1: 'It's telling that Giles Clarke continued to work in the oil and gas industry after leaving cricket. He has, in short, d… 17:30:39, 2019-07-05
- @KevinHandBBC Has anyone considered that the CWC might get more attention if it was actually shorter and sharper? in reply to KevinHandBBC 17:34:29, 2019-07-05
- RT @dpldhangadhi: Rit Gautam opened the batting and remained unbeaten scoring 115* against Singapore U19. His ton is Nepal's first century… 17:34:49, 2019-07-05
- It's time to forget the idea that Pakistan can still qualify. The amount of collusion required to produce such a on… https://t.co/gpxNttq6F5 17:39:57, 2019-07-05
- RT @BollywoodGandu: Toss is the most important part of today's match. It will decide whether Pakistan will exit the Worlcup at 2.30 pm or 7… 17:48:50, 2019-07-05
- Tell the ICC to put that in their rules for 2023 Mikey, but it's not there this time. https://t.co/iwhB45W1zn 17:49:56, 2019-07-05
- RT @cricketworldcup: "Obviously it's a hard time for the team, but we want to finish on a good note"
Wahab Riaz admits that the game again… 18:02:59, 2019-07-05
- Singapore's tail wagging but Nepal should win their ACCER Under-19 clash comfortably. Both teams have qualified for… https://t.co/7NX3J9pTDg in reply to rickeyrecricket 18:17:19, 2019-07-05
- @icelandcricket https://t.co/xAdMyKW3Aw in reply to icelandcricket 18:32:00, 2019-07-05
- Singapore all out 109 in 39.1 overs, Nepal U19 wins by 217 runs. Both teams qualify for Monday's semi-finals of the… https://t.co/iHX64XbVQz in reply to rickeyrecricket 18:44:17, 2019-07-05
- Today would be the perfect day for a #batflip instead of a toss. #BanvPak https://t.co/xAdMyKW3Aw 18:48:11, 2019-07-05
- RT @ACCMedia1: Nepal (U19) storm to a 217-run win against Singapore (U19).
Kushal Malla backs up his earlier half century with 4 wickets w… 18:54:39, 2019-07-05
- RT @benjonescricket: Reckon you’d have as good a chance identifying Starc from his heatmap as you would from his DNA and dental records htt… 18:54:52, 2019-07-05
- RT @dearbinod: The only Nepali batsman to score two centuries in age group cricket. Congratulations Rit Gautam.
115* vs @SingaporeCric, Tod… 19:02:31, 2019-07-05
- Pakistan batting first. What chance they'll be all out for <250? #BanvPak 19:04:13, 2019-07-05
- @DjnPerry If Bangladesh throw the game, yes in reply to DjnPerry 19:08:22, 2019-07-05
- RT @IamIsrarHashmi: No farewell to Shoaib Malik! He retires with 7534 runs (5th highest among Pakistanis) and 158 wickets in ODIs. #CWC19 #… 19:11:20, 2019-07-05
- Mashrafe Mortaza's World Cup finale – and likely his farewell from all international cricket – today. His 24th Worl… https://t.co/2nhaveOXa5 19:25:55, 2019-07-05
- @gulu1959 would have had an enjoyable game to watch if they did in reply to gulu1959 19:27:03, 2019-07-05
- Four dot balls to start. Way to go! 19:31:55, 2019-07-05
- Who's going to play the Sunil Gavaskar 1975 knock for Pakistan? 19:32:47, 2019-07-05
- RT @alter_jamie: First ball of the game, defended to midwicket. Mortaza hobbling. Ominous signs. He’s willed his creaking body all through… 19:33:11, 2019-07-05
- What's the equation for Bangladesh to finish ahead of Pakistan on NRR? #BanvPak 19:42:02, 2019-07-05
- If Pakistan play with the mindset that their chances are still alive then by definition the game is not a "dead rub… https://t.co/zS2xxN8ZM2 19:51:57, 2019-07-05
- RT @cricketworldcup: Shakib Al Hasan sitting with all the players having a better #CWC19 than him.
- RT @MahelaJay: 🙊🙉🙈 Dont think at ICC level you can do that….. 😬 https://t.co/wgu0ylerqg 19:54:43, 2019-07-05
- RT @ipopplestone: Please note that 275 or so will be enough for Pakistan if they bowl out Bangladesh without scoring and also induce them t… 19:55:58, 2019-07-05
- one down nine to go 19:56:35, 2019-07-05
- RT @IrishWomensCric: We're live here from Oak Hill as the Irish Women take on the Leinster u16 Boys in two T20 games today.
In the first g… 20:11:30, 2019-07-05
- RT @AlisonMitchell: With MCC members not taking up all tkts for the pavilion for #PakvBan, really pleased that @HomeOfCricket has invited s… 20:27:21, 2019-07-05
- RT @SkySports: Sky Sports will make the #CWC19 final available on free-to-air television should #ENG make it to the showpiece event at Lord… 20:36:01, 2019-07-05
- @cricket_wallah looks like no one is, thankfully in reply to cricket_wallah 21:48:12, 2019-07-05
- What? https://t.co/7jCns8KtDM 23:01:43, 2019-07-05
- what a fizzer! #BanvPak 23:04:45, 2019-07-05
- @ACScricket at least I can count in reply to ACScricket 23:05:28, 2019-07-05
- RT @cambo_19: The new official ICC rankings are out & after our 2-0 win over @ZimCricketv we officially enter the @MRFWorldwide rankings at… 23:11:49, 2019-07-05
- What's with the crop circles on the Lords centre square? 23:13:19, 2019-07-05
- wow Mister Fizzer on a hat trick with one ball of his World Cup remaining and it's Sarfaraz coming back 23:21:47, 2019-07-05
- RT @OutsideCricket: They'll be dancing in the streets of Dunedin tonight. #CWC19 23:30:48, 2019-07-05
- RT @ACCMedia1: The 2 ⭐️ performers of the day!
- RT @_hypocaust: England Women's Academy 170 all out (49.0) v Australia A
Dean 37 (56)
Bouchier 22 (41)
Winfield 17 (25)
Bro… 23:33:45, 2019-07-05
- This will be Bangladesh's most successful World Cup if they can win today. 316 is a challenging ask but Pakistan no… https://t.co/txRHoME91V 23:37:53, 2019-07-05
- @sanjeetkumarind I'd be rounding up the Bangladesh team for questioning down at the station if they get out for 7 in reply to sanjeetkumarind 23:40:33, 2019-07-05
- @ImBig_O No quarter finals this time. Bangladesh has never won more than three games at a World Cup. If they beat P… https://t.co/E69ZygbK29 in reply to ImBig_O 23:42:09, 2019-07-05
- @HarrietMonkhaus I was thinking a permanent memorial to Allen Stanford's helicopter landing in reply to HarrietMonkhaus 23:44:21, 2019-07-05
- RT @IrishWomensCric: SCORECARD: Full scorecard from the 1st T20 between the Irish Women and Leinster u16 this morning.
The second T20 is d… 23:45:03, 2019-07-05
- RT @BCBtigers: Congratulations to @Mustafiz90 Rahman for becoming the fastest Bangladesh and overall the fourth joint fastest bowler in ODI… 23:45:39, 2019-07-05
- RT @HomeOfCricket: 👏 Congratulations, @Mustafiz90!
- RT @sreshthx: 49 more maiden overs needed for Pakistan. #CWC19 23:57:59, 2019-07-05
- Haris you've just dropped Pakistan's World Cup 23:59:59, 2019-07-05
- O Henry 00:00:48, 2019-07-04
- Fabulous catch from Buttler. #EngvNZ 00:15:43, 2019-07-04
- RT @cricvizanalyst: Kane Williamson has scored 58 runs through third man in this tournament. No player has scored more in that region (Mush… 00:15:51, 2019-07-04
- RT @ACBofficials: @hamidhassanHH is one of Afghanistan's Cricket superstars who achieved a lot in his career for the country.
He recently… 00:29:25, 2019-07-04
- RT @SomersetCCC: 2ND XI: Somerset have beaten Gloucestershire by 9 wickets at Rockhampton CC!
🏏 Eddie Byrom 137*
🏏 Marcus Trescothick 90
🏏… 07:02:03, 2019-07-04
- Imagine if Scarborough had a Hundred franchise https://t.co/unUXzGzh67 07:24:55, 2019-07-04
- I should have hashtagged that tweet #shudder in reply to rickeyrecricket 07:28:33, 2019-07-04
- RT @BunnyOnions: Four day cricket is the best! Beautiful venue at @sedberghcricket. Rest up and go again against Northants https://t.co/vzZ… 07:33:37, 2019-07-04
- Good. https://t.co/qb01gomAqa 07:36:17, 2019-07-04
- RT @SunSport: Tomorrow's Sun Sport back page: England reach first #CWC19 semi-final in 27 years thanks to Mark Wood’s fingertip fluke https… 07:47:54, 2019-07-04
- RT @Mitch_Savage: No one will be more disappointed than the @BLACKCAPS players after tonight. However, it’s important to remember (baring a… 10:00:13, 2019-07-04
- RT @RicFinlay: Pakistan can pip NZ for a semi spot by scoring 350 and bowling Bangladesh out for 38. There is no sensible way for Pakistan… 11:53:33, 2019-07-04
- @RicFinlay @the_summer_game In short, for Pakistan to qualify it would require collusion on a scale that would put… https://t.co/eNzmHqKnr3 in reply to RicFinlay 12:09:40, 2019-07-04
- Afghanistan versus West Indies. Second last versus last, but if we believe that the World Cup should be a showcase… https://t.co/ZalZxdaqFO 12:41:17, 2019-07-04
- @JosePuliampatta In a bigger tournament there probably would have been groups and both teams would have been elimin… https://t.co/edFsHps9S9 in reply to JosePuliampatta 13:02:08, 2019-07-04
- I hope that at the end of the World Cup someone puts together a highlights reel of all the press conferences, other… https://t.co/PREpozqPmi 14:11:44, 2019-07-04
- RT @brydoncoverdale: Is Scott Morrison doing social media for the ICC now? How good is that!? https://t.co/GZDgwdWLi2 14:13:23, 2019-07-04
- RT @RicFinlay: In the recently-completed round of English County Championship matches, Warwickshire's Dominic Sibley scored 244 off 491 bal… 14:27:31, 2019-07-04
- What did the Red Sox-Yankees series in London do to boost Major League Baseball? Possibly nothing. https://t.co/z0v5HhkFKF 14:31:24, 2019-07-04
- Doug Ford has passed away at the age of 90.
He was New South Wales wicketkeeper for seven seasons 1957-58 to 1963-… https://t.co/Z4Ts0Cea6o 15:17:48, 2019-07-04
- Ford didn't miss a game for NSW in his seven years of first-class cricket and was unfortunate to be playing at the… https://t.co/wNyJcplsRW in reply to rickeyrecricket 15:29:08, 2019-07-04
- Brian Rhodes, a fast bowler for the Western Suburbs club in Sydney who made his first grade debut at 15, has died a… https://t.co/uUL631UND4 15:43:18, 2019-07-04
- Rhodes took two wickets in his one match for NSW, a one-wicket loss to South Australia. Another debutant in that ga… https://t.co/FcR2wsvjQv in reply to rickeyrecricket 15:46:24, 2019-07-04
- RT @mohanstatsman: Distribution of runs/balls in #CWC19 so far…
4s: 1657 (incl two all run four!)
5… 16:32:05, 2019-07-04
- @brettwp City and Suburban was clearly a bigger deal in those days than I recall it to be! in reply to brettwp 16:40:06, 2019-07-04
- @HeliocentCric They overlap. My point probably not made clearly is simply not to ignore the teams that fail to make… https://t.co/aoERtlMby6 in reply to HeliocentCric 16:44:18, 2019-07-04
- @HeliocentCric maybe… I'm just telling people to watch the bloody game today 🙂 in reply to HeliocentCric 16:50:43, 2019-07-04
- RT @ACCMedia1: 📝 ICYMI: Today is a rest day at the ACC #U19ER tournament!
- RT @suhel: The standard of cricket writing through the world cup has often overshadowed the onfield performances, and this is yet another s… 17:25:51, 2019-07-04
- RT @YorkshireCCC: Ben Coad sees no reason why Yorkshire can’t challenge for the Specsavers County Championship title after their stunning 1… 18:24:29, 2019-07-04
- RT @YorkshireCCC: The total attendance over the four days at @ScarboroCricket has been 11,406.
- RT @HomeOfCricket: 🙌 More history has been added to the MCC Museum this week.
- This is an intelligent and reasonably sympathetic look at Chris Gayle. He may have nothing left to achieve by playi… https://t.co/UqaSDoyvwI 19:25:51, 2019-07-04
- RT @PeterDellaPenna: No contest. Have to side with @ACBofficials today because their fans' hat game is strong today in Leeds. https://t.co/… 19:30:13, 2019-07-04
- Gayle farms the strike with a single off the last ball of the first over. #AfgvWI 19:33:37, 2019-07-04
- RT @ACBofficials: @windiescricket won the toss and elected to bat first. #AfghanAtalan all set to play its final match today.
#AfgvsWI #CWC… 19:35:31, 2019-07-04
- RT @StocksC_cricket: If the Cricket World Cup was on FTA TV in the UK it would be competing with Homes Under the Hammer, the Victoria Derby… 19:36:00, 2019-07-04
- RT @Irelandcricket: WELCOME to the second men's ODI in the GS Holding ODI Series between Ireland and Zimbabwe.
Follow the game:
👉 Livestr… 19:36:14, 2019-07-04
- Is that the end? 19:52:25, 2019-07-04
- @JosePuliampatta Off to rehearse his dance moves with the Afghanistan team when they win in reply to JosePuliampatta 20:42:09, 2019-07-04
- and I was saying yesterday how the Dodgers-Diamondbacks series of 2014 was long forgotten https://t.co/ad003H7oih 21:02:25, 2019-07-04
- RT @EssexLeague: Trying to release the shackles after a couple of tight overs. https://t.co/kcPtHqfiaN 21:07:12, 2019-07-04
- I'm liking what I see of Afghanistan today. #AfgvWI 21:10:59, 2019-07-04
- RT @SouthernStars: After keeping a close watch on the #FIFAWWC, the Aussies decided to have a crack at a penalty shoot-out!
- RT @HomeOfCricket: For #PAKvBAN at Lord's tomorrow, there will be changes to our regular food & drink offering.
Almost all public hot food… 21:38:04, 2019-07-04
- RT @NHoultCricket: ECB confirm our story that Katich to coach Manchester Originals. First coach to be confirmed for Hundred.
Katich: “This… 22:03:04, 2019-07-04
- RT @crickether: Looks like Sarah Taylor is OUT – Amy Jones warming up with the gloves. https://t.co/e8aend6vnu 22:06:54, 2019-07-04
- RT @ajarrodkimber: This has been one of the most interesting back room movements to happen in the World Cup
- RT @lancscricket: Simon Katich will be assisted by current @lancscricket Head Coach Glen Chapple and Performance Director and Assistant Coa… 22:18:42, 2019-07-04
- RT @legsidelizzy: Given that the Manchester Originals doesn’t technically exist as a legal entity yet because the contract hasn’t been sign… 22:19:21, 2019-07-04
- RT @bbctms: A win at #Wimbledon in the morning…
And what will Ash Barty be doing in the afternoon? Following the Women's Ashes!
You ca… 22:34:46, 2019-07-04
- RT @SouthernStars: Let's rock and roll! The Aussies are unchanged heading into the second ODI, and we'll be having a bowl first after Engla… 22:41:30, 2019-07-04
- Six wickets in nine matches for Rashid Khan. His standards have been so lofty that it may seem like a disappointing… https://t.co/AWpZXySl3Q 22:48:08, 2019-07-04
- My goodness that was a brilliant two. WI 267/4 (47). #AFGvWI 22:51:24, 2019-07-04
- @Musingsofasoul He's 20 his whole future is ahead of him. It used to be that wrist spinners didn't mature till they are in their 30s in reply to Musingsofasoul 22:56:11, 2019-07-04
- Pooran runs himself out crazily but I think he might have done enough today. #AFGvWI 23:03:37, 2019-07-04
- Holder goes next ball. He too has done dnough despite the fact that he has to bowl later. #AFGvWI in reply to rickeyrecricket 23:05:33, 2019-07-04
- West Indies all fired except for the boss. I hope he rolls his arm over for one last bag of wickets today. #AFGvWI 23:11:47, 2019-07-04
- RT @FulhamJon: I get tired just reading @GeoffLemonSport tweets. https://t.co/g4kFllKtR8 23:21:04, 2019-07-04
- RT @RicFinlay: Afghanistan, after playing tight cricket for 40 overs, lost it in the last 10, conceding 111, and 65 off the last five. Impr… 23:21:25, 2019-07-04
- @Subbuaithal They don't need him any more, certainly didn't today. Let him be a batting coach or mentor between T20… https://t.co/UMIaIP4Egg in reply to Subbuaithal 23:23:10, 2019-07-04
- RT @timwig: Gulbadin Naib's World Cup – 190 runs at 21, 9 wickets at 46. Captain probably not worth his place in the side, which is never a… 23:47:49, 2019-07-04
- The Sydney Melbourneball Ground. Just say no. https://t.co/7TtXABZY4J 07:35:38, 2019-07-03
- RT @windiescricket: Coach Estwick recalls moments of mentoring pop-star Rihanna in school.
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
https://t.co/L5QOMKj100 https://… 07:38:49, 2019-07-03
- RT @henrymoeranBBC: Adam Gilchrist said a year ago she’s the best in the world, male or female.
You can see why he said it…
- RT @CricketNSWBlues: .@seanabbott77 finishes his Aus A tour of the UK as the leading wicket taker across the four limited-overs matches.
- I've enjoyed watching Bangladesh in this World Cup as much as I have any team. https://t.co/gTBhBFAcqN 08:02:45, 2019-07-03
- @SohaibVoice Not consistent enough in reply to SohaibVoice 08:06:29, 2019-07-03
- RT @edwardscricket: James Anderson injury scare rocks Lancashire – Durham clash https://t.co/N09XG9m5Z0
Apologies for lateness with this (e… 08:24:30, 2019-07-03
- Australia leading England 2-0 in the #WomensAshes points tally. These ODIs don't count towards the ICC Womens Champ… https://t.co/hck06FPh3U 08:31:35, 2019-07-03
- RT @wwos: ABSOLUTE STUNNER!
What a grab from Haynes and England fall into deeper trouble at 7/103.
- RT @collinsadam: My report from the #WomensAshes opener. Not a game they’ll be making a commemorative DVD for any time soon. https://t.co/9… 08:48:01, 2019-07-03
- @LifeIsAnElation Two points come to mind.
One, the MLB comes to town for a few days and is gone again. The Diamond… https://t.co/YjHDDmO8iv in reply to LifeIsAnElation 09:35:16, 2019-07-03
- @LifeIsAnElation On the other hand, global organisation. The WBSC is streets ahead of the ICC for professionalism a… https://t.co/o5q1sSOyxR in reply to rickeyrecricket 09:40:31, 2019-07-03
- RT @timcutler: Sorry to learn of the Canadian players salaries being capped for #GT2019, and the apparent axing of Cricket Canada / GT20 co… 10:25:17, 2019-07-03
- RT @Cricket_Ali: MCC have pleaded with members to buy tickets for Bangladesh v Pakistan – or risk images of a half empty pavilion damaging… 18:08:54, 2019-07-03
- RT @NewStatesman: English cricket only has itself to blame for the forgotten World Cup — @DJSkelton on how pay TV has marginalised a nation… 18:20:28, 2019-07-03
- Better still, sell the tickets to the general public who I reckon who would jump at the opportunity https://t.co/0wBGGTidJ0 18:31:38, 2019-07-03
- RT @mogodonman: So few MCC members have applied for pavilion tickets for the Pakistan-Bangladesh #CWC19 match at Lord's tomorrow that the c… 18:34:00, 2019-07-03
- RT @DurhamCricket: Welcome back, Boony 👏 https://t.co/AatOAiNVpj 18:34:43, 2019-07-03
- @tommyp213 just the old Toms Dicks and Harrys with the right tie in reply to tommyp213 18:36:48, 2019-07-03
- @gulu1959 I was thinking Sharjah or Ajman, but yes Toronto would come before that in reply to gulu1959 18:45:19, 2019-07-03
- RT @BCCI: MUST WATCH: What happened when 87-year old Mrs. Charulata Patel met @ImRo45 & @imVkohli? 😊😍🙏🙌 – by @RajalArora
Find out here ht… 18:48:15, 2019-07-03
- RT @cricketnext: '@RayuduAmbati has the numbers but his timing – in every sense of the term – has let him down at the most inopportune mome… 18:48:33, 2019-07-03
- England versus New Zealand, twenty years ago today: https://t.co/VZ6Nwg6eQA 18:50:13, 2019-07-03
- Great to hear that Ollie Davies has signed with @ThunderBBL for the next two seasons. Here's video of him scoring s… https://t.co/nmPLoxCp16 19:23:37, 2019-07-03
- RT @ThunderBBL: Some very exciting news for your Wednesday morning…
- RT @WillGlenwright: The @RwaCricketAssoc through their innovations and partnerships are showing the world how powerful cricket can be in st… 19:37:56, 2019-07-03
- RT @sportstarweb: "Virat kohli always showed great belief in me throughout my career with the Indian team," #Ambatirayudu wrote in a latter… 19:39:45, 2019-07-03
- RT @SouthernStars: Australia A are about to get underway against the England Women's Academy after winning the toss and electing to bowl fi… 19:39:57, 2019-07-03
- RT @KNCBcricket: All eyes might be on England – New Zealand, but how about this livestream of the Netherlands against @Gloscricket 👌? https… 20:03:50, 2019-07-03
- RT @GlamCricket: 1⃣0⃣0⃣// A second century in the match for Labuschagne as he cuts Leach away for a single 🔥🔥🔥
He is the first Glamorgan… 20:30:40, 2019-07-03
- RT @DerbyshireCCC: WICKET! 👌
151.0: Malan (199) is caught and bowled by Critchley.
MID 474-7; Simpson (107*) is joined by Roland-Jones,… 20:41:29, 2019-07-03
- RT @WarwickshireCCC: WICKET | Hose falls for 21 off 94 balls, as he is trapped LBW by Rayner.
Warwickshire 416/4, Sibley remains on 220* (… 20:42:00, 2019-07-03
- RT @YorkshireCCC: Coad gone! @surreycricket require 317 in a minimum of 83 overs as he's caught behind off Batty for 48. 49 runs added this… 20:42:59, 2019-07-03
- Huge day of county cricket. 20:43:24, 2019-07-03
- I love a good conspiracy theory and this is a gem. #SydneyMelbourneballGround https://t.co/R1XJiUUKUF 20:47:35, 2019-07-03
- RT @WelshMinor: Dawid Malan joins Ryan Higgins in being out for 199 this year. Third time two batsmen have been out for 199 in one champion… 20:49:14, 2019-07-03
- RT @JohnSunCricket: James Anderson batting for Lancashire today which suggests his calf problem is not too serious. We're told he won't bow… 20:51:33, 2019-07-03
- RT @lancscccaction: Perfect weather & a close finish at Sedbergh. Must be a cracking crowd thank god they made it all ticket for members ht… 21:01:41, 2019-07-03
- RT @lancscricket: Wicket. @Jimmy9 is bowled by Rimmington for 0. @SaqMahmood25 was 31 not out. @lancscricket 247 all out & that means @Durh… 21:08:08, 2019-07-03
- RT @BCCIdomestic: Announcement 🚨🚨 – BCCI announces India's domestic season 2019-20. A total of 2036 domestic games will be played this seas… 21:19:05, 2019-07-03
- The three-day zonal competition for women is dead and buried. Test matches for women, what are they? https://t.co/67yZXKFmlh 21:27:14, 2019-07-03
- @LifeIsAnElation I do think the ICC's development arm does some great work but they aren't given enough resources t… https://t.co/z2b555RUqn in reply to LifeIsAnElation 21:34:23, 2019-07-03
- RT @chopraanjum: No one can feel the real pain; a players pain. #AmbatiRayudu takes a decision to retire suddenly; would have been a painfu… 22:10:22, 2019-07-03
- RT @WarwickshireCCC: LUNCH | Dom Sibley departs for 244. What a performance.
- RT @ImHarmanpreet: Delighted !
Hoping to play some great games on the field with my mates . https://t.co/pYkkNRIAHU 22:18:33, 2019-07-03
- RT @cricketworldcup: #CWC15 🏴 v 🇳🇿 after 33.2 overs: England 123 all out
- RT @KNCBcricket: Netherlands beat @Gloscricket by 6 wickets! @Maxiboi23 42, @bencooper_32 40, @Pepe_Barezi 27*, @tonnystaal 8*
Full score… 22:27:21, 2019-07-03
- RT @sportstarweb: #Ambatirayudu career timeline: Considered an India prospect from early in his career, Rayudu perhaps found his #TeamIndia… 22:37:35, 2019-07-03
- RT @WelshMinor: England adhering to the old adage of adding half of what you already have at 30 overs. #ENGvNZ 23:05:45, 2019-07-03
- RT @GautamGambhir: What surprises me most is that the entire @BCCI current selection panel had an unfulfilled career themselves!!!Even then… 23:16:44, 2019-07-03
- RT @BLACKCAPS: HAPPY KIWIS! This lot will be stoked with the fight shown by the boys in the park! England finish 305/8 from their 50 overs,… 23:24:02, 2019-07-03
- RT @EssexCricket: VICTORY: Essex win by an innings and 123 runs 🙌
- RT @ajarrodkimber: So Roddy Estwick is trending because he was Rihanna's PE teacher.
But let's just talk about Roddy for a moment, and no… 23:25:40, 2019-07-03
- RT @NorthantsCCC: Our women's team, The Steelettos have had an incredible year! They've finished their season UNDEFEATED in all formats! 😳🎊… 23:37:17, 2019-07-03
- Kevin Roberts to visit Pakistan as PCB push for Australia tour grows https://t.co/ZeiXaRV3Zd via @smh 23:50:02, 2019-07-03
- RT @Irelandcricket: 📡 NEWS | Changes to Ireland Women's schedule and amended start time to Ireland Men’s 1st T20I against Zimbabwe.
Read… 23:55:05, 2019-07-03
- RT @triciag59: Someone’s been fibbing, County Cricket is alive and being enjoyed by a good crowd at Scarborough! https://t.co/BQEahR96Jy 08:07:18, 2019-07-02
- RT @lancscricket: 9⃣5⃣0⃣ First Class wickets and counting for @jimmy9. 👏
- RT @gradecricketer: I can’t even get my dad to come to my home games https://t.co/dmI3erq4BL 08:22:31, 2019-07-02
- RT @tim_cook: So glad the team is loving Apple Watch! Wishing you luck — and plenty of sixes — as you kick off the Ashes series this week!… 08:23:59, 2019-07-02
- RT @BasinReserve: Happy Birthday 40th to former @wgtnfirebirds and @BLACKCAPS player Michael Papps who played eight tests for and 178 first… 08:24:28, 2019-07-02
- RT @WisdenAlmanack: Walter Hammond, a giant for @Gloscricket and @englandcricket, died in South Africa on July 1, 1965, aged just 62. With… 08:26:47, 2019-07-02
- RT @cambo_19: Scorecard for today’s excellent win over @EssexCricket for @KNCBcricket ….👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 quality performance with both bat & ball @… 08:30:45, 2019-07-02
- When did the rule about like-for-like replacements disappear or did I imagine that? https://t.co/Q8OuaXvUh0 08:34:24, 2019-07-02
- RT @AlexBlackwell2: Tonight 11pmAEST @SouthernStars take on ENG in their 1st ODI of the multi format womens Ashes. This will be the 1st t… 08:35:26, 2019-07-02
- RT @Irelandcricket: MATCH REPORT: Near-complete team display see Ireland claim first victory in the ODI Series against Zimbabwe.
👀 Read he… 08:41:28, 2019-07-02
- @rafa_11_fan You are probably right. I am thinking of other tournaments where it has definitely been in place. in reply to rafa_11_fan 09:18:17, 2019-07-02
- The Sydney Swans are free to play their AFL home games at any ground they like that doesn't have a cricket pitch. M… https://t.co/H7204qTWt3 09:22:08, 2019-07-02
- RT @copes9: What a shock 🙄.
Welcome to the Sydney AFL Ground.
Did the AFL consider the fact that the only reason there was even an issue… 09:29:48, 2019-07-02
- RT @irishcricket1: Tuesday July 2nd marks the 50th anniversary of Ireland's win against the West Indies at Sion Mills when they were bowled… 09:38:06, 2019-07-02
- RT @kokeeffe49: Much deserved honour for both these Saints stalwarts…@Mozzie21 a proud local junior and @copes the outstanding club man .… 09:47:30, 2019-07-02
- RT @qldcricket: Great to see @CaJBoyce spinning a web for Queensland at the National Indoor Cricket Championships! https://t.co/CSglzJqFE8 11:09:55, 2019-07-02
- @WomensCricZone what could possibly go wrong? in reply to WomensCricZone 14:07:12, 2019-07-02
- @shortflyslip Yes I think I have confused myself with another tournameny in reply to shortflyslip 14:10:54, 2019-07-02
- RT @SACAnews: 9⃣1⃣ years young today
- RT @WillGlenwright: Congratulations to @BhutanCricket on yet another outstanding initiative. They have developed an outstanding partnership… 14:31:43, 2019-07-02
- Yes. https://t.co/Bxdbk8rdlc 16:34:25, 2019-07-02
- RT @MikeHaysman: What a powerful day for @nicholas_47 … Early in 2015 a car accident left him wondering if he would ever walk again let a… 16:36:04, 2019-07-02
- Tonight's #EngvAus womens ODI is *not* on Fox Sports or Kayo, the telecast is exclusive in Australia to 9Gem and 9Now. #WomensAshes 17:31:04, 2019-07-02
- @evilscootus Kayo is not listing it in their coming attractions so I am guessing that means Fox doesn't have the men either in reply to evilscootus 18:38:54, 2019-07-02
- RT @Gloscricket: What a day for it👌😎
Gloucestershire take on Australia A in the final One-Day tourist match at the Bristol County Ground!… 18:39:27, 2019-07-02
- RT @cricketcomau: Game day in Bristol for Australia A's final 50-over match. Toss in about 15 #AusATour https://t.co/nzWcTqVuvT 19:14:01, 2019-07-02
- RT @BCCI: Our Playing XI for today's game. DK and Bhuvneshwar Kumar come in in place of Kedar and Kuldeep. https://t.co/HQscpxjRSl 19:15:55, 2019-07-02
- RT @cambo_19: The strip for today’s T20 @KNCBcricket v @EssexCricket 2nd XI… 2 changes for the Dutch, U/18s player Phillipe Boissevain ge… 19:37:01, 2019-07-02
- RT @dgriffinpix: On This Day in 1959, Harold Rhodes made his Test Match debut for England v India at Leeds. He took 4-50 in the 1st innings… 19:44:39, 2019-07-02
- sitter, Tamim 19:52:05, 2019-07-02
- well maybe it held in the wind but a big let off in reply to rickeyrecricket 19:53:01, 2019-07-02
- RT @surreycricket: LIVE STREAM 🍿🎥
- RT @TuneInLiveEvent: Good morning! Here’s your daily live event reminder:
5 DERBS-M… 19:56:41, 2019-07-02
- RT @cricvizanalyst: Rohit Sharma has been dropped five times in this World Cup. No batsman has been dropped more often. #CWC19 19:57:25, 2019-07-02
- RT @antsharwood: To every sports writer, sports enthusiast, lover of great writing, lover of cool things etc: Please read this fantastic st… 21:14:53, 2019-07-02
- Uh oh https://t.co/XrkBIOeILN 21:18:46, 2019-07-02
- @Irelandcricket Clive's not a knight in reply to Irelandcricket 21:21:02, 2019-07-02
- Fifty years today since the greatest victory in the history of Irish cricket. https://t.co/JK0tYmEgTQ 21:23:14, 2019-07-02
- RT @abhishekdesai: If you need a change from #CWC19, let us talk about Indian Grassroots Cricket. Fascinating insights on how India play Cr… 21:26:00, 2019-07-02
- The former World Cup star as Instagram influencer https://t.co/BQhqjA4doz 21:31:31, 2019-07-02
- Caught this time 21:35:30, 2019-07-02
- RT @gaurav_sundar: Since the start of 2017 Rohit has 16 centuries while Virat has 15. Someone has actually outscored Virat. Rarely you get… 21:41:31, 2019-07-02
- RT @SamMorshead_: Rohit has scored 369 runs after being dropped in this World Cup
#CWC19 #INDvBAN 21:42:11, 2019-07-02
- RT @Wimbledon: How do you rate this defence, @ICC?
- RT @MalaysiaCricket: Malaysia took a major step towards the semi-finals of the ACC Under-19 Asia Cup Eastern Region qualifiers after being… 21:58:22, 2019-07-02
- RT @LightningKSL: 🚨 PLAYER ANNOUNCEMENT 🏏
- RT @TrentBridge: LUNCH | Essex go the break on 457-6 with Bopara (110*) and Harmer (16*). Two wickets in the morning session for Ravi Ashwi… 22:06:26, 2019-07-02
- RT @GlamCricket: COUNTY CAP// A special moment on the outfield as Marnus Labuschagne is presented with his Glamorgan County Cap – a well de… 22:16:08, 2019-07-02
- RT @WesternStormKSL: BREAKING: Delighted to announce that @mandhana_smriti will be returning this summer!!
- Good morning. Happy new financial year to those who celebrate. Welcome to the third month of the 2019 Mens Cricket World Cup. 06:43:50, 2019-07-01
- RT @SomersetCCC: Congratulations to Azhar Ali, who has been awarded his County Cap by Marcus Trescothick
- RT @SecondXISkipper: Our 1s lost yesterday at the hands of a visiting 16 year old Australian student who delayed his flight home to play.… 06:48:37, 2019-07-01
- RT @rgcricket: India need 104 runs to win in the last 10 overs.
Since 2000 only twice has a side successfully chased down a target by makin… 06:49:44, 2019-07-01
- RT @Benedict_B: OK – so far @OfficialCSA beat @OfficialSLC who beat @ECB_cricket who beat @BCCI who beat @CricketAus who beat @BCBtigers wh… 07:07:28, 2019-07-01
- Thread in honour of Sanath Jayasuriya's fiftieth birthday Sunday https://t.co/UhkDZMB8Ti 07:48:50, 2019-07-01
- It's all about Michael Vaughan apparently https://t.co/0eBY5ljaMb 07:49:58, 2019-07-01
- This is why bees at cricket grounds should be encouraged https://t.co/nGfBtdmvzh 07:51:27, 2019-07-01
- RT @cricketcomau: Another win for Australia A with Marsh, Handscomb and Pucovski all impressing: https://t.co/1rTw6RmjCR #AusATour https://… 07:55:54, 2019-07-01
- RT @SouthernStars: Spread the word, Australia! 🇦🇺🏏
- According to the CA datasheet:
Total male registered participants is down 4.4% from 2017-18
While overall male part… https://t.co/AdkUVHgw7J 08:17:57, 2019-07-01
- Cricket Australia is doing a lot of great work at taking the sport to people who haven't been encouraged to play th… https://t.co/H4zDutyHND in reply to rickeyrecricket 08:21:12, 2019-07-01
- Another more curious observation is that participation numbers in Western Australia are down from last year in almo… https://t.co/D54VrlqWty in reply to rickeyrecricket 08:29:49, 2019-07-01
- The drop in senior club numbers is discussed in Cricket NSW's statement on the CA player census: https://t.co/nEgSKIuLg6 08:39:01, 2019-07-01
- RT @Jo_Wisden: Chris Woakes fever at #glastonbury https://t.co/26CRiDHQje 08:53:40, 2019-07-01
- RT @7Cricket: Another century for @marnus3cricket!
- RT @WomensCricZone: Congratulations to @WarksCCCWomen on winning the T20 Cup! https://t.co/eFQoSEoUld 13:48:04, 2019-07-01
- RT @ndcricket: Anton Devcich has returned to ND for the 2019-20 season!
- RT @ndcaknights: 2017-18 @SuperSmashNZ Player of the Year Anton Devcich has returned to the Knights for the upcoming season!
Read more | h… 14:54:08, 2019-07-01
- RT @joeburns441: Great news today that after clearances and a few solid weeks training with @qldcricket that I’m ready to get back on the p… 21:06:29, 2019-07-01
- @JackClifton90 West Indies only scraped through qualifying to be at the World Cup, would be a bit unfair to call th… https://t.co/AhvaIU4l0l in reply to JackClifton90 21:09:58, 2019-07-01
- RT @BCCI: NEWS: Vijay Shankar ruled out of World Cup due to injury.
Mayank Agarwal has been named as Vijay Shankar's replacement following… 21:56:26, 2019-07-01
- RT @davidwarner31: We welcomed our newest family member Isla Rose Warner at 10:30pm late last night. candywarner1 was absolutely amazing. M… 22:21:23, 2019-07-01
- RT @PCA: 🏆 Hassan Azad voted PCA Player of the Month for June!
- I don't recall a come-from-behind win against Afghanistan in 1992 02:57:46, 2019-06-30
- meanwhile the womens hockey final has gone to a penalty shootout 03:02:05, 2019-06-30
- congratulations @oranjehockey and now back to the cricket in reply to rickeyrecricket 03:08:04, 2019-06-30
- @cric_analytics less is more in reply to cric_analytics 03:09:46, 2019-06-30
- RT @Saj_PakPassion: More trouble after the match finished. Bins and bottles were being thrown by both sets of fans towards each other. One… 03:11:14, 2019-06-30
- RT @legsidelizzy: https://t.co/hPV76f51c1 03:11:50, 2019-06-30
- RT @OutsideCricket: With England down to 5th in the table here's your handy cut out and keep England World Cup Excuse Bingo Card, ready for… 03:16:43, 2019-06-30
- RT @ACBofficials: A close game of cricket and a great fight by #AfghanAtalan !!
- RT @cricketworldcup: A winning 🤳
- RT @BishanBedi: Lest we forget #trentboult’s sensational last over at Lord’s..another hat-trick..all three Landing in the blockhole..yorkin… 03:31:10, 2019-06-30
- RT @shoaib100mph: Heart still beating as fast as i've just bowled a 100 mph over.
In the end, barely managed to cross the line. Imad took… 03:31:40, 2019-06-30
- the 'Dorff gets Guptill, now this is getting interesting. #AusvNZ 03:37:24, 2019-06-30
- RT @ICC: The very first 4️⃣ wicket haul for a teenager at a @cricketworldcup!
- While the #CWC19 organisers couldn't find a way to insert a drop-in pitch into London Stadium, these were the logis… https://t.co/HPSLkJDxvZ 03:55:51, 2019-06-30
- RT @NewsCorpCricket: DROPPED!
- Economical first over from Australian leg-spinner Smith. #AusvNZ 04:02:40, 2019-06-30
- After that solitary over Steve Smith's World Cup career bowling average stands at 162 https://t.co/IR6m6SBAeC 04:09:57, 2019-06-30
- now it's Maxwell's turn to bowl an over. Khawaja next? #AusvNZ 04:15:10, 2019-06-30
- RT @VictorTarapore: @ajarrodkimber For you: –
Finch's over meant that this was the 9th time in the World Cup where both skippers bowled sp… 04:20:50, 2019-06-30
- RT @Irelandcricket: CONGRATULATIONS to the Ireland Wolves who have beaten their second Full Member side this season! 👏👏👏
Full scorecard he… 04:23:09, 2019-06-30
- RT @englandcricket: Our first Ashes squad of the summer! 🏴
It all starts on Tuesday 💪
#GoBoldly 04:25:34, 2019-06-30
- RT @BLACKCAPS: A SEAT WITH THE GREATS! #KaneWilliamson has now passed 6000 ODI runs 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 He's the 3RD FASTEST in history to the mark, can… 04:26:22, 2019-06-30
- Kane gone fishing. That's brought things to life. NZ 97/3 04:29:56, 2019-06-30
- "Critics are there to be critical" – EJG Morgan, 29/6/19 https://t.co/759kexSXQM 04:32:26, 2019-06-30
- Now a mere 82 https://t.co/x7nKTWfQ5c 08:16:32, 2019-06-30
- RT @FoxCricket: Aaron Finch and Usman Khawaja were both dropped by Martin Guptill on zero.
Steve Smith was not as lucky…
READ MORE: htt… 08:18:13, 2019-06-30
- RT @SRazaB24: Thanks for your kind and supportive message towards #LadyChevrons
We as #Chevrons are saddened by this news, and we Pray that… 08:21:53, 2019-06-30
- RT @ICC: A 🎩🎩🎩 to @trent_boult was the bowling highlight for the @blackcaps. The second of his career and also the second of this @cricketw… 08:27:17, 2019-06-30
- RT @KNCBcricket: Yeah girls well done!!! https://t.co/OADF2uYhjL 08:43:57, 2019-06-30
- Big day for Dutch national womens teams… winners of their quarter final in the #FIFAWWC, winners of the inaugural… https://t.co/wQMWX6XV9l 08:46:35, 2019-06-30
- RT @BearsT20: 💬 "I'm absolutely stoked."
Ashton Agar can't wait to join the Bears.
Full interview 🎥 https://t.co/sjqmfR0Y7N
🐻#YouBears h… 08:47:12, 2019-06-30
- RT @NSWBreakers: This is very significant in the young career of 18-year-old Breaker Rachel Trenaman.
73 from 92 balls against the England… 08:48:39, 2019-06-30
- RT @ScorchersBBL: SO MUCH YES.
- RT @fridgetowers: The great thing about the World Cup right now is that a former Giants player, Alex Carey and massive Giants supporter Mit… 10:51:17, 2019-06-30
- RT @13DSmith: Captaincy of @AaronFinch5 last night was superb. Used T20 style 1 over spells to new batsman not willing to take a risk and r… 11:36:28, 2019-06-30
- The most anticipated game of the World Cup since the last most anticipated game of the World Cup and before the nex… https://t.co/lBZiCRiHB5 14:20:14, 2019-06-30
- RT @OfficialSLC: Happy 5️⃣0️⃣th to the #legend Sanath Jayasuriya! https://t.co/3JvKc6FO8g 14:44:26, 2019-06-30
- I come up with 4 https://t.co/WdHORGfQEu 14:58:37, 2019-06-30
- Men: 1987, 1992. Women: 2009, 2017.
The 1979 men's world cup final was 60-overs per side in reply to rickeyrecricket 14:59:54, 2019-06-30
- RT @BLACKCAPS: A special @cricketworldcup moment on a special ground for Trent Boult ⚡️ Let Boulty talk you through his hat-trick at the @H… 15:21:21, 2019-06-30
- @Howzatdiane 1973, 1978 didn't have finals. 1982, 1988, 1993 finals were 60 overs in reply to Howzatdiane 16:05:25, 2019-06-30
- RT @steel_ettos: It’s game day!🏏
Today’s the last day of league fixtures for 2019, potentially for good depending on announcements coming s… 17:27:59, 2019-06-30
- Art of captaincy: How Aaron Finch turned it all around https://t.co/0v8l1CayBy via @theage 06:09:21, 2019-06-29
- @cric_analytics are they embracing the format or embracing the money that comes with taking part? in reply to cric_analytics 06:11:12, 2019-06-29
- Fallout from the latest crisis at Zimbabwe Cricket with their womens tour of Ireland being called off at the last m… https://t.co/NOEmm2kmk0 06:14:42, 2019-06-29
- @legsidelizzy That's usually the "putting out the trash" time for government announcements isn't it? in reply to legsidelizzy 06:19:43, 2019-06-29
- If bees are supposed to be dying out then why do they appear to be interrupting cricket matches more often? Is this… https://t.co/iKRGADPfIK 06:24:34, 2019-06-29
- RT @SomersetCCC: Legend! 👊
Watch the interview ➡️ https://t.co/aqCReEpiTx
- RT @legsidelizzy: Steve Smith netting in the evening sun https://t.co/vbPFVYN5gj 06:36:59, 2019-06-29
- RT @ICC: Sri Lanka took only one wicket, but what a wicket it was! From a classic swinging Lasith Malinga yorker ☝🏼 https://t.co/idWlfqZA0E 06:39:14, 2019-06-29
- RT @IrishWomensCric: We're desperately disappointed, but our thoughts also go out to our Zimbabwe Women counterparts – a great team that we… 06:40:29, 2019-06-29
- Australia winners over an England Academy team in a #WomensAshes warmup https://t.co/NmH5TeOzD0 06:47:27, 2019-06-29
- Cricket World Cup: Sri Lanka stung by South Africa after bees stop play https://t.co/GYAWQEMCtx 06:50:06, 2019-06-29
- RT @LiebCricket: HAM: Glenn Maxwell
LAN: Glenn Maxwell
YOR: Glenn Maxwell
- RT @fedediazdeheza: La selección femenina de cricket que jugará la Copa Sudamericana #VamosFlamingos https://t.co/PJO7TqcJZC 10:28:39, 2019-06-29
- RT @afidelf: Dearest 2019 Cricket World Cup,
- Some background on the latest round of dysfunctionality crippling Zimbabwe Cricket: https://t.co/Pc4XwGxEw9 in reply to rickeyrecricket 10:45:36, 2019-06-29
- RT @ThunderBBL: "We’re building our roster pretty strongly for the upcoming season and I’m really excited for what the season holds.”
Shan… 11:24:18, 2019-06-29
- RT @cricketcomau: 🔊 The sound off the bat here is just 👌 https://t.co/vBqUroZPij 11:30:07, 2019-06-29
- Something to look forward to in a fortnight's time: https://t.co/bfjsorQU9G 11:58:11, 2019-06-29
- Today's live tri-series T20I from Kuala Lumpur is between the Maldives and Thailand: https://t.co/R6p7vMosJM 11:59:13, 2019-06-29
- Am I missing something or has Rusty become a Kiwi again? https://t.co/otiOWLLiop 13:19:13, 2019-06-29
- RT @ESPNscorecard: END OF INNS: Maldives 153/6 (20/20 ov, lost the toss) v Thailand
Ameel Mauroof 3 (7) Cooray 56 (35)
https://t.co/8T0Tyqo… 13:23:48, 2019-06-29
- RT @crickettas: "If I can help them learn their craft and stay here, that'd be pretty amazing."
We're pleased to this week welcome Clive R… 13:39:00, 2019-06-29
- Merchandise 💰 https://t.co/V8O1sGrxgP 14:05:37, 2019-06-29
- Your occasional reminder that New Zealand voted against a change of flag and Australia has no hope of even starting… https://t.co/14x3Y0olTI 14:28:37, 2019-06-29
- RT @kartikmurali: Many many congratulations on an outstanding career @Trescricket it was an absolute pleasure & honor to have stood alongsi… 14:32:32, 2019-06-29
- Thailand needs 24 from three overs to finish the Malaysian T20 triseries with a win. Live video: https://t.co/R6p7vMosJM 14:53:33, 2019-06-29
- RT @ESPNscorecard: FINAL OVER: Thailand require 4 runs
Thailand 150/5 (19/20 ov, target: 154) v Maldives
Hongsi 5 (5) Pathan 54 (39)
https:… 15:03:01, 2019-06-29
- Thailand defeats Maldives by five wickets with five balls to spare for their first victory of the Malaysia T20I tou… https://t.co/nIMtiL2Htg 15:05:13, 2019-06-29
- More importantly, that is Thailand's first win ever in official male T20 internationals. in reply to rickeyrecricket 15:08:53, 2019-06-29
- Thank you to @MalaysiaCricket and CricClubs for providing live streaming of the series. All this week's matches are… https://t.co/2oZtTxtF4H in reply to rickeyrecricket 15:19:31, 2019-06-29
- RT @rgcricket: Side with most losses in the ODIs:
418 / 842 Sri Lanka
417 / 971 India
413 / 923 Pakistan
373 / 805 West Indies
371 /… 15:36:31, 2019-06-29
- @gulu1959 I can't see anyone from around that time that fits that description in reply to gulu1959 16:03:35, 2019-06-29
- @gulu1959 Sajid Mahmood? in reply to rickeyrecricket 16:08:36, 2019-06-29
- RT @captainshanky: Rasikh Salam's ban has brought age-fraud into focus again. Why eradicating this mess is a challenge and what the BCCI is… 16:18:31, 2019-06-29
- As long as we don't have Warnie asking the players "Are you thirsty?" I'll accept any result https://t.co/nvvVbgKOZR 17:07:48, 2019-06-29
- Commonwealth Games 1998 gold medallist Jacques Kallis in support of the introduction of women's cricket at… https://t.co/5MkQDYLOHt 18:04:34, 2019-06-29
- Fun fact: Jacques Kallis is the only player to date to have done the Commonwealth Games gold/Big Bash League winner… https://t.co/AsgdzwnBzw in reply to rickeyrecricket 18:18:40, 2019-06-29
- RT @icc_europe: LIVE CRICKET: @GoldenEagles_DE vs @CricketScotland in the ICC Women's Qualifier Europe 2019. Match starts 10.30 CET!
https… 18:26:33, 2019-06-29
- RT @OfficialCSA: The #SAemerging side is taking on their Sri Lankan counterparts in the first One-Day clash of their Tri-series, featuring… 18:26:46, 2019-06-29
- Another Commonwealth Games gold medallist makes good https://t.co/i6mAWR8uli 18:30:51, 2019-06-29
- With heart and patience Mali keep moving forward: @a_upendran11 spoke with FéMaCricket president Kawory Berthe abou… https://t.co/MyvYnD8tB1 19:09:24, 2019-06-29
- RT @HomeOfCricket: ☀️ It's set to be a hot day at Lord's!
Please remember we have 25 water fountains around the ground to allow you to ref… 19:15:18, 2019-06-29
- RT @Irelandcricket: We have the Ireland Wolves in action today against @ZimCricketv at Eglinton Cricket Club. You can follow the game via t… 19:22:22, 2019-06-29
- RT @SouthernStars: Australia A are having a bowl in their first hit out against England in Loughborough!
- RT @barneyronay: Win the cricket World Cup like there’s no one watching https://t.co/h3SiI5XpCi 20:15:27, 2019-06-29
- RT @SomersetCCC: BREAKING: Marcus Trescothick has today announced that he will be retiring from professional cricket at the end of this sea… 00:00:43, 2019-06-28
- Isn't it good that Chris Gayle has decided that the West Indies need him a bit longer? 00:26:06, 2019-06-28
- RT @nikhiltait: Partnership runs for the opening wicket in #CWC19 –
1. Australia – 642
2. India – 312
3. England – 281
4. South Africa – 2… 00:31:17, 2019-06-28
- RT @SomersetCCC: There are no words. An absolute inspiration ❤️
- RT @JemmaBarsby: Finally able to share this news! Thank you so much to the Brisbane Heat for the last 4YRS, especially after winning the WB… 08:19:34, 2019-06-28
- RT @Pierik_AgeSport: Tendulkar had 'no choice' but to sue Spartan Sports https://t.co/z5IUg71O0V via @theagesport @smhsport #cwc19 #ENGvAUS 09:16:28, 2019-06-28
- RT @SamLandsberger: Jason Behrendorff’s one-year-old son Harrison goes for a waddle on the turf dad bagged five wickets on. #cwc19 https://… 09:56:12, 2019-06-28
- The rise of cricket in Mali, from nothing in 2001 to making its presence on the international stage in Rwanda last… https://t.co/Bm5CoBEGJ1 11:24:04, 2019-06-28
- RT @CricketUganda: There was no moment to glance at the 6th Kwibuka Women's T20 Tourney. Everything was eye-catching. Read about Mali's sto… 11:59:45, 2019-06-28
- Malaysia batting first against the Maldives. Live video: https://t.co/woxFo7psOb 12:10:15, 2019-06-28
- RT @maldivescricket: Maldives v Malaysia #MalaysiaT20TriSeries Match 05 abandoned after 17 overs of the 1st innings. Heavy rain in KL ☔️☔️… 14:34:53, 2019-06-28
- RT @MalaysiaCricket: Rain forced the abandonment of Malaysia’s match against the Maldives at the Kinrara Oval… read more https://t.co/rkb… 17:00:29, 2019-06-28
- Great video for the CA/ACA Grassroots Cricket Fund https://t.co/sobXG5QLe5 18:29:18, 2019-06-28
- RT @WesternStormKSL: BREAKING: We are delighted to announce the signing of @BCCIWomen star Deepti Sharma for the 2019 Kia Super League!… 21:03:27, 2019-06-28
- RT @SouthernStars: FIFTY! Alyssa Healy reaches her half-century from 55 deliveries and she’s ticking along nicely with the skipper, Aussies… 21:05:34, 2019-06-28
- Oval Invincibles could be a problem if they fail to win every game https://t.co/8opHWZtQnf 21:15:06, 2019-06-28
- PCB's 'great story' for women's cricket strikes an odd note https://t.co/8yuFF79E8u 21:19:57, 2019-06-28
- @danbrettig Didn't the underground heating system make a drop-in pitch impossible to install? in reply to danbrettig 21:38:46, 2019-06-28
- RT @M_Raj03: As I reach another milestone, a big thank you to everyone who has been a part of this 20 year journey. Friends, family, the ch… 08:46:20, 2019-06-27
- RT @cricketcomau: Australia have kick-started their women's Ashes campaign in style, cruising to a comfortable six-wicket victory over an E… 08:49:39, 2019-06-27
- RT @NTCricket: We are delighted to welcome TIO to the NT Cricket family as they join us for 2019 Strike League!
The Hobart Hurricanes WBBL… 09:44:40, 2019-06-27
- RT @EmergingCricket: 🇲🇱 Our resident francophone @HeliocentCric spoke with Kawory Berthe, president of Mali's cricket federation overnight.… 10:07:22, 2019-06-27
- I think the risk of #CWC19 being a long succession of boring dead rubbers can be set aside for the time being. 10:55:19, 2019-06-27
- That doesn't mean I endorse the length or format of the World Cup, just that it's not the four team closed shop tha… https://t.co/jDJrozuiD4 in reply to rickeyrecricket 10:56:26, 2019-06-27
- @JahaaziDarinda why is that? in reply to JahaaziDarinda 11:50:53, 2019-06-27
- RT @RicFinlay: @rickeyrecricket Ban v Pak next Friday should be a cracker. Potentially a final before the finals. 11:51:02, 2019-06-27
- @pkeshwain I'd rather see two games each day – one daytime and one day-night – and space for some free days to reschedule rained-off matches in reply to pkeshwain 11:52:25, 2019-06-27
- RT @ESPNcricinfo: "Kya lagta hai, scene on hai? [What do you think, is It on?]"
"Scene on hai boss. It is on"
Sid Monga captures the mood… 14:17:57, 2019-06-27
- RT @EmergingCricket: 🇹🇿 After a strong showing at the recent @icc_africa Women's Qualifier & going undefeated in Rwanda, Tanzania's re-emer… 17:18:58, 2019-06-27
- RT @Athersmike: Time for calm and courage. We are about to find out how mentally tough England are
- @Akbarmanjyani @ICC It will justify the format, and justify playing the format in those few countries where such a… https://t.co/ehaCccBsoO in reply to Akbarmanjyani 18:03:11, 2019-06-27
- RT @icc_europe: LIVE CRICKET: @GoldenEagles_DE vs @KNCBcricket in the ICC Women's Qualifier Europe 2019. Match starts at 10.30 CET!
https:… 18:19:25, 2019-06-27
- RT @KNCBcricket: 100! Sterre Kalis 100(64), first century of the qualifiers! Netherlands 166/1 (17.3). ICC Commentator: Sterre Kalis is see… 19:43:42, 2019-06-27
- RT @cricket_badger: Sending best wishes to Sir Everton Weekes who has suffered a heart attack in #Barbados and is in a serious condition in… 20:10:35, 2019-06-27
- Sterre Kalis – Sydney Thunder's WBBL associate rookie in 2017/18 – has scored 126* for the Netherlands in their T20… https://t.co/gqVppZsd5R 22:05:33, 2019-06-27
- RT @brasil_cricket: It is her birthday today!
Lindsay Vilas Boas is the Brazilian WK and one of the participants of our University program!… 22:10:21, 2019-06-27
- New South Wales' own Glamorgan's own Netherlands' own Timmy van der Gugten https://t.co/Gwe6KcuH1y 22:12:47, 2019-06-27
- RT @ICC: 🚨 RECORD ALERT 🚨
- RT @PeterDellaPenna: 1992: A baseball team from Toronto won the World Series.
2019: A basketball team from Toronto won the NBA Finals. Eh,… 22:16:39, 2019-06-27
- oops #IndvWI 22:27:17, 2019-06-27