- O Henry 00:00:48, 2019-07-04
- Fabulous catch from Buttler. #EngvNZ 00:15:43, 2019-07-04
- RT @cricvizanalyst: Kane Williamson has scored 58 runs through third man in this tournament. No player has scored more in that region (Mush… 00:15:51, 2019-07-04
- RT @ACBofficials: @hamidhassanHH is one of Afghanistan's Cricket superstars who achieved a lot in his career for the country.
He recently… 00:29:25, 2019-07-04
- RT @SomersetCCC: 2ND XI: Somerset have beaten Gloucestershire by 9 wickets at Rockhampton CC!
🏏 Eddie Byrom 137*
🏏 Marcus Trescothick 90
🏏… 07:02:03, 2019-07-04
- Imagine if Scarborough had a Hundred franchise https://t.co/unUXzGzh67 07:24:55, 2019-07-04
- I should have hashtagged that tweet #shudder in reply to rickeyrecricket 07:28:33, 2019-07-04
- RT @BunnyOnions: Four day cricket is the best! Beautiful venue at @sedberghcricket. Rest up and go again against Northants https://t.co/vzZ… 07:33:37, 2019-07-04
- Good. https://t.co/qb01gomAqa 07:36:17, 2019-07-04
- RT @SunSport: Tomorrow's Sun Sport back page: England reach first #CWC19 semi-final in 27 years thanks to Mark Wood’s fingertip fluke https… 07:47:54, 2019-07-04
- RT @Mitch_Savage: No one will be more disappointed than the @BLACKCAPS players after tonight. However, it’s important to remember (baring a… 10:00:13, 2019-07-04
- RT @RicFinlay: Pakistan can pip NZ for a semi spot by scoring 350 and bowling Bangladesh out for 38. There is no sensible way for Pakistan… 11:53:33, 2019-07-04
- @RicFinlay @the_summer_game In short, for Pakistan to qualify it would require collusion on a scale that would put… https://t.co/eNzmHqKnr3 in reply to RicFinlay 12:09:40, 2019-07-04
- Afghanistan versus West Indies. Second last versus last, but if we believe that the World Cup should be a showcase… https://t.co/ZalZxdaqFO 12:41:17, 2019-07-04
- @JosePuliampatta In a bigger tournament there probably would have been groups and both teams would have been elimin… https://t.co/edFsHps9S9 in reply to JosePuliampatta 13:02:08, 2019-07-04
- I hope that at the end of the World Cup someone puts together a highlights reel of all the press conferences, other… https://t.co/PREpozqPmi 14:11:44, 2019-07-04
- RT @brydoncoverdale: Is Scott Morrison doing social media for the ICC now? How good is that!? https://t.co/GZDgwdWLi2 14:13:23, 2019-07-04
- RT @RicFinlay: In the recently-completed round of English County Championship matches, Warwickshire's Dominic Sibley scored 244 off 491 bal… 14:27:31, 2019-07-04
- What did the Red Sox-Yankees series in London do to boost Major League Baseball? Possibly nothing. https://t.co/z0v5HhkFKF 14:31:24, 2019-07-04
- Doug Ford has passed away at the age of 90.
He was New South Wales wicketkeeper for seven seasons 1957-58 to 1963-… https://t.co/Z4Ts0Cea6o 15:17:48, 2019-07-04
- Ford didn't miss a game for NSW in his seven years of first-class cricket and was unfortunate to be playing at the… https://t.co/wNyJcplsRW in reply to rickeyrecricket 15:29:08, 2019-07-04
- Brian Rhodes, a fast bowler for the Western Suburbs club in Sydney who made his first grade debut at 15, has died a… https://t.co/uUL631UND4 15:43:18, 2019-07-04
- Rhodes took two wickets in his one match for NSW, a one-wicket loss to South Australia. Another debutant in that ga… https://t.co/FcR2wsvjQv in reply to rickeyrecricket 15:46:24, 2019-07-04
- RT @mohanstatsman: Distribution of runs/balls in #CWC19 so far…
4s: 1657 (incl two all run four!)
5… 16:32:05, 2019-07-04
- @brettwp City and Suburban was clearly a bigger deal in those days than I recall it to be! in reply to brettwp 16:40:06, 2019-07-04
- @HeliocentCric They overlap. My point probably not made clearly is simply not to ignore the teams that fail to make… https://t.co/aoERtlMby6 in reply to HeliocentCric 16:44:18, 2019-07-04
- @HeliocentCric maybe… I'm just telling people to watch the bloody game today 🙂 in reply to HeliocentCric 16:50:43, 2019-07-04
- RT @ACCMedia1: 📝 ICYMI: Today is a rest day at the ACC #U19ER tournament!
- RT @suhel: The standard of cricket writing through the world cup has often overshadowed the onfield performances, and this is yet another s… 17:25:51, 2019-07-04
- RT @YorkshireCCC: Ben Coad sees no reason why Yorkshire can’t challenge for the Specsavers County Championship title after their stunning 1… 18:24:29, 2019-07-04
- RT @YorkshireCCC: The total attendance over the four days at @ScarboroCricket has been 11,406.
- RT @HomeOfCricket: 🙌 More history has been added to the MCC Museum this week.
- This is an intelligent and reasonably sympathetic look at Chris Gayle. He may have nothing left to achieve by playi… https://t.co/UqaSDoyvwI 19:25:51, 2019-07-04
- RT @PeterDellaPenna: No contest. Have to side with @ACBofficials today because their fans' hat game is strong today in Leeds. https://t.co/… 19:30:13, 2019-07-04
- Gayle farms the strike with a single off the last ball of the first over. #AfgvWI 19:33:37, 2019-07-04
- RT @ACBofficials: @windiescricket won the toss and elected to bat first. #AfghanAtalan all set to play its final match today.
#AfgvsWI #CWC… 19:35:31, 2019-07-04
- RT @StocksC_cricket: If the Cricket World Cup was on FTA TV in the UK it would be competing with Homes Under the Hammer, the Victoria Derby… 19:36:00, 2019-07-04
- RT @Irelandcricket: WELCOME to the second men's ODI in the GS Holding ODI Series between Ireland and Zimbabwe.
Follow the game:
👉 Livestr… 19:36:14, 2019-07-04
- Is that the end? 19:52:25, 2019-07-04
- @JosePuliampatta Off to rehearse his dance moves with the Afghanistan team when they win in reply to JosePuliampatta 20:42:09, 2019-07-04
- and I was saying yesterday how the Dodgers-Diamondbacks series of 2014 was long forgotten https://t.co/ad003H7oih 21:02:25, 2019-07-04
- RT @EssexLeague: Trying to release the shackles after a couple of tight overs. https://t.co/kcPtHqfiaN 21:07:12, 2019-07-04
- I'm liking what I see of Afghanistan today. #AfgvWI 21:10:59, 2019-07-04
- RT @SouthernStars: After keeping a close watch on the #FIFAWWC, the Aussies decided to have a crack at a penalty shoot-out!
- RT @HomeOfCricket: For #PAKvBAN at Lord's tomorrow, there will be changes to our regular food & drink offering.
Almost all public hot food… 21:38:04, 2019-07-04
- RT @NHoultCricket: ECB confirm our story that Katich to coach Manchester Originals. First coach to be confirmed for Hundred.
Katich: “This… 22:03:04, 2019-07-04
- RT @crickether: Looks like Sarah Taylor is OUT – Amy Jones warming up with the gloves. https://t.co/e8aend6vnu 22:06:54, 2019-07-04
- RT @ajarrodkimber: This has been one of the most interesting back room movements to happen in the World Cup
- RT @lancscricket: Simon Katich will be assisted by current @lancscricket Head Coach Glen Chapple and Performance Director and Assistant Coa… 22:18:42, 2019-07-04
- RT @legsidelizzy: Given that the Manchester Originals doesn’t technically exist as a legal entity yet because the contract hasn’t been sign… 22:19:21, 2019-07-04
- RT @bbctms: A win at #Wimbledon in the morning…
And what will Ash Barty be doing in the afternoon? Following the Women's Ashes!
You ca… 22:34:46, 2019-07-04
- RT @SouthernStars: Let's rock and roll! The Aussies are unchanged heading into the second ODI, and we'll be having a bowl first after Engla… 22:41:30, 2019-07-04
- Six wickets in nine matches for Rashid Khan. His standards have been so lofty that it may seem like a disappointing… https://t.co/AWpZXySl3Q 22:48:08, 2019-07-04
- My goodness that was a brilliant two. WI 267/4 (47). #AFGvWI 22:51:24, 2019-07-04
- @Musingsofasoul He's 20 his whole future is ahead of him. It used to be that wrist spinners didn't mature till they are in their 30s in reply to Musingsofasoul 22:56:11, 2019-07-04
- Pooran runs himself out crazily but I think he might have done enough today. #AFGvWI 23:03:37, 2019-07-04
- Holder goes next ball. He too has done dnough despite the fact that he has to bowl later. #AFGvWI in reply to rickeyrecricket 23:05:33, 2019-07-04
- West Indies all fired except for the boss. I hope he rolls his arm over for one last bag of wickets today. #AFGvWI 23:11:47, 2019-07-04
- RT @FulhamJon: I get tired just reading @GeoffLemonSport tweets. https://t.co/g4kFllKtR8 23:21:04, 2019-07-04
- RT @RicFinlay: Afghanistan, after playing tight cricket for 40 overs, lost it in the last 10, conceding 111, and 65 off the last five. Impr… 23:21:25, 2019-07-04
- @Subbuaithal They don't need him any more, certainly didn't today. Let him be a batting coach or mentor between T20… https://t.co/UMIaIP4Egg in reply to Subbuaithal 23:23:10, 2019-07-04
- RT @timwig: Gulbadin Naib's World Cup – 190 runs at 21, 9 wickets at 46. Captain probably not worth his place in the side, which is never a… 23:47:49, 2019-07-04